✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Come speak to me...

Piccolina

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yess!!!! La vita e bella is cool, I love this movie, is so tender the way that the father tells to his child the things that are happening... :)

Don't mention it, Piccolina, it was the truth!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

Ok, for example: Big Fish, Charlie and the chocolate factory....

Poor Lívia!!!! Cheer up honey!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Ok, for example: Big Fish, Charlie and the chocolate factory....

Oh, I think I know now... Nice ;)

I remember you asked me how come I like learning languages... Well, I started with German at school the age of 8 (I think...), later (at school too) had to learn English (which is very important nowadays), as I was 17 I wanted to learn Italian so I went to language courses and later I wanted to speak Spanish too... I never get enough :lol: But it´s true that the more languages you speak, the easier it is to learn new ones...

I just like it, I love the feeling when you are talking to someone in another language, you understand each other... It´s cool :cool: :cool: Isn´t it?

Hellooooo :)

Don´t worry Lívia, everything´s ok. Que tal hoy guapa???

My language... Yes, it is Slovak (or Slovakian if you want) But it´s not dirty :cry:

Hi swallowedinamessage!!! You´re so curious... :D Tell me your name and I´m gonna tell you mine :wink3:

Hello .sally., nice to meet you :)

i'm Nige :) ... yours is Michaela but your nickname is Piccolina right? :D ;)

:P :kiss:

lovely and sweet girls, now I have to leave!!!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: tests, tests and tests!!!!I have to study! :cry: Hope to talk to you later my friends!!!!Bye sweet Iris!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Bye sweet Piccolina!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Well yes, my day was ok, although I´m pretty exhausted. I´m gonna go to bed soon too, I think... :snore:

I´ve been to the university and met a lot of my friends there, so that was the good part of the day :D

Where is Chelmsford situated? Near to what bigger city? I don´t know England that good, you know... :(

I'm here again!!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

I remember you asked me how come I like learning languages... Well, I started with German at school the age of 8 (I think...), later (at school too) had to learn English (which is very important nowadays), as I was 17 I wanted to learn Italian so I went to language courses and later I wanted to speak Spanish too... I never get enough But it´s true that the more languages you speak, the easier it is to learn new ones...

I just like it, I love the feeling when you are talking to someone in another language, you understand each other... It´s cool Isn´t it?

Of course you're totally right!!! :) I love this feeling too cause here (in Spain) we don't have the chance to talk with other people in English, or Italian or any other languages... people from here always talk in Catalan or Spanish, but that's all and this is the reason why people from here have a bad level of languages :confused:

omg, you're so lucky of knowing so languages!!! :smug: btw, what's the most difficult for you?? wow... and moreover you also talk Slovack, don't you???

Yes, guapa, I speak Slovak too (it´s my motherlanguage.... :) ) and Czech too (because we were one country once and are so near to each other - now I don´t mean the distance in km, but the social distance - our nations are like brothers)...

The most difficult language??? I think it´s German... (from the foreign ones)

But Slovak and Czech are very difficult. Very different from English or Spanish...

Mi querida, I hope you won´t be angry, but I feel so tired...

I´m going to sleep, ok?

Talk to you soon!!!

Buenas noches :)

y que descanses (I´ve learned this from you my dear :D )

muchos besitos para ti :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

hahaha, I think that English is easier than Spanish or Germany... of course!!!

How could I be angry with you, mi querida??? You told me you were so tired and it's nice that you stay here talking with us!!! ;)

ok, I wish you a warm night!!! Have sweet dreams and talk to you soon!!!

Muchos besitos para ti, cariño!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: