✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Come speak to me...

Piccolina

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, I am, Eline!!!! <-- is this your real name??

Nice to meet you girl!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

hahaha, ok, let's talk here mi querida!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: hahaha, what a great comparison with the robot of talk that you made!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ohh, I don't know how to talk in dutch!!! :embarrased: I guess the weather is really cold there... isn't it??

I live in Spain... exactly in Barcelona!!! ahh... I've my name in my signature, so if you have some doubt you could take a look there!! :lol:

Yeah I figured you're name would be Iris.. but is Piccolina named Iris too, or.. :huh: weirdness :P

And yes, it's cold and rainy here :( Living in Barcelona must be so much more fun! I'm jealous :P how's the weather over there?

Ok so you're Iris and she's Michaela haha allright.. I got all confused but allright.. back on track again :P

Well over here it's not much colder than 5°C actually, but just a lot more rain.. :/

but hey, over here we've got this very cool windmills and tulips and wooden shoes *the Netherlands are SO cool* :rolleyes:

No, I´m Michaela.... Thanks for introducing us to Dutch - I love foreign languages

And the weather here..... cold, snow, wind.....

Ooh even colder than over here :D I love foreign languages too! :) Can you learn me anything in your language, maybe?

Mi queridaaaaa........

I already read your pm!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thank you for every single word you wrote to me! I really appreciate that :)

And it wasn´t boring!!!!!! It was.....:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Muchas graciaaaaaaaaaaaas..............My accent is different than the accent of Chris :D You heard them before the gig, you were so close.........I´m happy for you :kiss: :kiss:

Ooooooh, I had to smile the whole time as I was reading it. You cheered me up today and I´m very very grateful for that :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

So, here´s the story.... I was contacted by my ex-classmate (and friend) from the grammar school (I mean the school you do before the uni). And she asked me, whether I knew, that there had been a meeting of all our classmates... Here, the ex-classmates usually meet in a sort of party. I don´t know, if you know it. And this was the first time after nearly 6 years that we all should meet.... But the girl, that organized it "forgot" to invite my friend and me!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: And so everyone was invited and almost everyone came to the party, except of us.... Because we didn´t even know about it.... We don´t know what happened.... :huh: We had no problems and no conflicts with the girl, that was the organizator.... She used to be one of my closest friends at the grammar school actually... :confused: :confused: So I really don´t understand it........ But that´s life and the world is full of weird people....

So that´s what happened.... Just can´t understand it :cry: :cry: :cry: