✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Come speak to me...

Piccolina

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rick!!!! :)

Nice to see you here ;) ...and don´t be jealous that sometimes you don´t understand (only joking of course :lol: :lol: :lol:)

How are you?

Sweeeeeet Lívia!!!!!!!! :) :)

Thank youuuuu!!!!!!

And these are only for you.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hope you´ll have a nice day ;)

Talk to you soon :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hi Nige!!!!

Thanks a lot......sooooo nice.... :)

And look here....some kisses for you :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

How did you know, that I really needed some :kiss: today??? Thanks once again :)

I´m fine, what about you?????

Iris, mi querida!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: We´re already talking!!!!! :D

Oh, sorry NIGE, forgot to mention that "pickle"-thing.... :(

Pickle????? :o What´s that???? I mean....I know this word only in connection with vegetables.... :confused: :embarrased:

Unfortunately it reminds me of a German word "Pickel" - the pronounciation is almost the same as in English, but the meaning of this word is acne.... And that´s not a nice association...... :lol:

I know it wasn´t meant badly.... :) Please don´t take offence at that.... Ok? :kiss:

Just explain, please....... (and I will learn something new again :D)

Kisses for you Nige...... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hey Rick!!!! :)

Nice to see you here ;) ...and don´t be jealous that sometimes you don´t understand (only joking of course :lol: :lol: :lol:)

How are you?

Sweeeeeet Lívia!!!!!!!! :) :)

Thank youuuuu!!!!!!

And these are only for you.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hope you´ll have a nice day ;)

Talk to you soon :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hi Nige!!!!

Thanks a lot......sooooo nice.... :)

And look here....some kisses for you :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

How did you know, that I really needed some :kiss: today??? Thanks once again :)

I´m fine, what about you?????

Iris, mi querida!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: We´re already talking!!!!! :D

aww i'm pleased you wanted the kisses! :D :kiss: everyone needs a few kisses now and again! :D

i'm ok thanks .. feeling a little better today anyway and my cold seems to be going .. finally :D

holaaaaaaaaaaaaaa iris!!!!!!!

eres aqui tambien!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I have a break while studying, so I thought I´d come here to see what´s going on....

I saw the Talk video - sooooooo amazing.... :) :)

Actually I don´t like the end :P because the robot eat them :cry:

The world wouldn´t be same without them!!!!!!!!!!

mi querida Piccolina!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'm happy to see you here!!! On Wednesdays I don't go to the uni cause I've holidays!!! :lol: How was your morning, girl?? It was everything ok with you??

ohh, Nige, I've noticed that you're ill... big kisses and big hugs for you, honey!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

ohhh, don't be sad mi querida Piccolina!!! I want to see you cheerful and happy!!! I give some kisses and love for you: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: !!!!!

Could you tell me what happened, mi querida??? :kiss:

The vid has a different style from the others but I like it... well, it was a bit weird, you know!!! :lol: To tell the truth they remind me a little Indiana Jones with their glasses, when they went walking together... :lol:

ok, mi querida!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: but now do you feel better??? I guess yes!!! :)

ohh, mi querida... :heart: you should go (and me too)!!!! Talk to you sooon mi querida!!! I'll pray for you, I want to see you happy, honey!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

see you later, Piccolina!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :daisy:

aww sorry i didn't see that before ...

well pickle in English is a sauce with bits in that you can put in sandwiches etc. ...

some people use it when they are jokingly suggesting that someone is naughty ... well its not used very often but they might say 'you little pickle' ...

anyway i thought it was a good alternative for Piccolina but if you don't like it then i don't mind :D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: