✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Nothing important

Mojo Pin

I've felt useless and suicidal for as long as I can remember. Just remember to put one foot in front of the other and keep on going. Sometimes you have bad days and sometime you have good days, it's just life. I just keep telling myself that someday it's going to get better :).

:stunned: Ren, glad to read that you're somewhat better than you were when you first posted this thread, but seriously don't ever put yourself down because you have so many amazing qualities and if she can't see them then she's blind or stupid! :stunned:

If you don't want to see anyone then that's fair enough, but like others have already said, it's best to be out and about than closed in with only your feelings to think about, that way you'll only sink deeper. And always remember that there are so many people on here to talk to either publically or privately :)

*hugs* :embarrased: :kiss:

I'm glad that you are doing better, you know I couldn't say anything that all these marvelous others have posted but I want to say that we are all here to help and we care, and it is always good to talk about it because all of us get dowm, sometimes we get so depressed we are ill, I understand your dilema, I know what its like when you wish you could just make everything right but you can't and you feel worse because of it, but thats ok, your a good man and you do goodthings for her, so even though I know you will still cry and it will take a long time, know that we all care emmensely about you, and you can always talk to us. :)

Ren, be sure everyone here want your best and everyone want to see you very, very, very good again.You bring the happiness to this board every time you're online.I'm so happy that you're feeling better now!Don't loose your faith and your trust...just give time a little break and you'll see how better you're gonna feel...*sending lots of kisses and hugs to you* :kiss: :kiss:

i didn't knew it ren... si te sirve de algo yo estoy igual por otros motivos, se lo dije ayer a mis padres, no siento nada por lo que luchar, no tengo fuerezas para seguir, lo curioso es que me siento culpable por todo esto. :/ cuando sé que no tengo la culpa que las cosas vienen asi, a veces antes de lo esperado otras no, pero es terrorifico ver derrumbarse algo, esfumarse y saber que no puedes hacer nada, o que si lo haces se va todo antes, aunque duela a veces es mejor dejar el agua correr y que vuelva todo a su lugar, asi quiza todo vuelva a ir bien como antes por si solo.

si necesitas charlar ya sabes que siempre puede escribirme, me gustaria poder hacer mas pero... :/

sorry for this post... it's written totally in english.

I've felt useless and suicidal for as long as I can remember. Just remember to put one foot in front of the other and keep on going. Sometimes you have bad days and sometime you have good days' date=' it's just life. I just keep telling myself that someday it's going to get better :).[/quote']

its so hard though isnt it.... I sometimes struggle with this... still. But you're right, it does get better.. ;)

Hey Ren, yeah you dont know me and I dont know you, but most of us have been in your situation at one point or another and no matter what anyone says is going to make you feel any better or any different then you do now. The only advice I can give you that you can live by is (and yes we have all heard it and thought "what the fuck do they know") is "tomorrow is a new day" and though tomorrow still sucks then next day will come and it will suck too and they will keep sucking until finally somehow it doesnt seem so bad and things will seem a little bit better even though it might not be what you want or asked for and even more awesome when it is what you asked for and what you wanted (which in another thought might not be what you really need) but things do get better eventually.....and yes I do sound like I am full of a load of shit / or better yet took a lot of psychotic drugs but I have been there and eventually things get better in the end ....

Joanna

Hey Picoolina, thanks for your words and I so hope you get over what you’re going through because I do know the feeling and maybe you can understand how I feel both I’ll hold on to my last hope and try my best, and I’ll remember that line, its beautiful.

I kinda feel more like this line..

“I'm a loser

And I lost someone who's near to me

I'm a loser

And I'm not what I appear to be

Although I laugh and I act like a clown

Beneath this mask I am wearing a frown

My tears are falling like rain from the sky

Is it for her or myself that I cry”

Oh, Ren, you´re welcome. Just tried to show you, that you´re not alone, that there "is anybody out there who is lost and hurt and lonely too"...

Glad you like that line! Wow, your verses are so true!!!!!!

But look, you (and me too) have to fight! That´s what it´s all about... Come on, Ren!!! Don´t (ever) give up!!!!!!! I hope you´ll feel better soon (although I know that it may seem impossible right now and maybe it´ll take some time, you will!!!). Take care :kiss: