✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

help Chris and the Band!

servant4angels

how do i do that?

i get MTF allways, coffee and tea, i won't buy tetley's and nescafe and all that stuff! and i offer it to Shiva, cos its intoxicants, so Shiva accepts it, as for food, um, i can't think of Coldplay food that i could offer to Sri Krishna :rolleyes:

can you?

aha.... actuallly, my Guru makes allowances and lets us offer chocolate and tea to Him, heehee. you must think i'm crazy. but really, even Rastafarians pass things up, so i mean, how do i join MTF?

Helping Chris Martyne and ColdPlay

Dear Chris and Fellow Band Members of ColdPlay, Sorry I'm alittle late in your requests but reality is that, I'm a human procrastinator. So now you feel as though your fans are hurt, depressed angry, and unrepsonsive for whatever reason. How can you possibly be responsible for the happiness of everyone? Why if this helps you, your music has done for me quite the opposite of the assumed negative fan feelings. Such as comfort, peace and happiness. What is it exactly that I might be able to do to help you and I will try to. Well lets just say that I love Coldplay so very much and If I could stand on the highest mountain so the whole world could hear. I'd shout it out!