✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Evanescence!!

brkwall33

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a cover photo from NME. they put the red cross on it, not me. I happen to think Radiohead are the best band ever, so there really isn't some hidden meaning to the red cross through Thom Yorke's face. I just think it's a cool shot of the singer from the best band in the world.

i don't know why it's there. it's just a nod to the wonderfully odd world of Radiohead, I suppose.

I adore Amy Lee. she has a gorgeous voice. I don't know how her range is, because she doesn't seem to use much, but it's still really beautiful. I would love her so much if she dropped the band, because when it's just her and a piano. oh my. so beautiful

don't diss avril when i'm around! :angry:

GRR at you all. :P

hmm... Since i wasnt around when you guys dissed her, i guess that was okay. :dozey:

Anyways, i think avril is 10 x hotter now, but her new cd will be 230 x crappier than the old one. Just check her new single, its so lame.

But oh yea, this thread is about evanescence, eh?

Lets see... Amy Lee is bangable. I think she's kinda fat though, but oh well, she's pretty anyways.

Evanescence's songs are okay. i like their first single, even though it sounds kinda linkin parkish. Going under sucks major ass though. such a boring track. But my immortal is really good, i like it.

Evanescence, IMHO, is remarkably unremarkable in their corny cliche-ridden neo-goth angst. I can tell exactly what she's going to sing and how she's going to sing it in every song. She has a decent voice but she is just soooo dramatic... *snore*

Avril is equally boring for pretty much the same reasons- just replace 'goth' with 'punk'. :P

Maybe I'm just a weirdo who refuses to like most popular music because it's popular. I heard Coldplay on the radio for over a year before someone put Parachutes on in the cafe I worked in and realized they were actually good. Don't think I could stand that with Evanescence though... I would run away. :D

• 2 years later...

Yeah, they've gone weird goth lately. Bring me to life was ok and so was the rest of the album but now they are just horrid. :wreck:

Most people have never heard her first songs(EP time) the good ones, in which their music resembled victorian music, not like non-sense screaming and eerie chanting thing they have going on now.

i like bring me to life and my immortal, those were pretty good but that's it. i was never a fan and i think their new release off their latest album sounds just like bring me to life...i don't know, sounds all the same to me. just not my taste of music at all...:\