✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

we must unite fellow coldplay fans

sparky17

This is for all UK coldplay fans -its time for us to actually be coldplay fans and help our favorite band. When 19th december comes we must go out to the shops and buy the talk single. even download it if u can.

FAQ

I have X&Y so i have talk

when u buy the single or download it you will get a b-side which is new material by coldplay so its not just you buying the same song again

We wont get to number 1 anyway, someone like westlife will get there instead :x

we will get to number if we all buy it, we have a large enough fanbase in the UK so we need to act like fans

I cant be arsed and i dont have the cash on me to buy talk

Download it if u can. You have between now and 19th december to save up for only £3 or £2 in asda, so there is no proper excuse.

Forgive me, if im going over the top, i just cant bear with the heartache of coldplay missing out on number 1 again :(

ONE MORE THING - TRY TO BUY IT FROM HMV OR VIRGIN AS THEY HAVE A CHART SYSTEM, OTHER STORES LIKE ASDA DONT SO IT WOULDNT NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE CHRISTMAS CHARTS ;)

impossible is nothing, i know its christmas but if the artic monkeys with their small fan base can unite and get them to number 1, then surely we can, i also think talk also appeals to non-coldplay fans so if we dont get to number 1, at least we have gone down with a fight

Well lets stay postive, lots of miracles happen at christmas! Everyone, persuade as many people as possible to buy the single or if they absoultely wont be talked into it buying it then buy them it for christmas, then they will seem ungrateful if they say they dislike it. Win win situation, you dont have to spend hours deciding what to buy people and theres more of a chance of christmas number one. Everyones happy! :D

no, I'm not buying a single because you told me too. I have never bought a single(1 exception, Masses Against The Classes by the Manic Street Preachers) and don't intend to start now. Unless Coldplay refund me for the 70-80 pence that I spent for Fix You on the album.

Why do number 1s matter so much anyway? The charts are just the number of people that buy something, it has little bearing on what is, or is not, quality music.

no, I'm not buying a single because you told me too. I have never bought a single(1 exception, Masses Against The Classes by the Manic Street Preachers) and don't intend to start now. Unless Coldplay refund me for the 70-80 pence that I spent for Fix You on the album.

Why do number 1s matter so much anyway? The charts are just the number of people that buy something, it has little bearing on what is, or is not, quality music.

this is why we dont get to number 1, cos of fans like you

grinch! :angry:

Great idea!

It's cool of you to rally support to try and get people to help get the boys to number 1. I appreciate some people won't buy and it and that's fair play - we're all friends here :) - but I've never seen a thread for other bands really saying BUY IT! Is Gravity going to bea studio version or from a performance, as I've got it from a show in Denmark but not in the studio :confused: Isn't Talk amazing by the way!!! What a cool video :lol:

I am going to buy my first coldplay single since Yellow! :D To show my support! I agree, the guys deserve a number one. They've worked extremely hard this year and it would be our christmas present to them! :D Singles are pennies! And besides, you also can get the DVD versions this time!

I think they stand a good chance of number 1. I swear EVERY time i switch on to radio 1 lately I hear Talk. No joke!

This is for all UK coldplay fans -its time for us to actually be coldplay fans and help our favorite band. When 19th december comes we must go out to the shops and buy the talk single. even download it if u can.

FAQ

when u buy the single or download it you will get a b-side which is new material by coldplay so its not just you buying the same song again

we will get to number if we all buy it, we have a large enough fanbase in the UK so we need to act like fans

Download it if u can. You have between now and 19th december to save up for only £3 or £2 in asda, so there is no proper excuse.

Forgive me, if im going over the top, i just cant bear with the heartache of coldplay missing out on number 1 again :(

Coldplay got millions,i'm not a millionaire so fuck it

FAQ

nice attitude there... and you wonder why they aren't making a dvd for you! :lol: :P

FAQ

nice attitude there... and you wonder why they aren't making a dvd for you! :lol: :P

for me ?

shut the fuck up asshole ! :P

• 2 weeks later...