December 1, 200520 yr i just got floor tickets to the Milwaukee show and these are the first time i have gotten floor tickets so i was wondering how good floor seats are
December 2, 200520 yr section three row BBB really..... there are those exact tickets up on Ebay right now and they are WAAAAAAAAAY overpriced.
December 3, 200520 yr Floor seats are incredible. See my signature photo for what happened when I got floor seats to my first Coldplay concert. :) Chris ran to the back of the floor and started singing the end of In My Place. I was about in the middle of the floor area. I glanced off to my right, and Gwyneth was sitting a few feet away from me! Awesome experience. Have a great concert!!! :D
December 3, 200520 yr Wow, you're very lucky, congrats!!! Those seats will be amazing. I hope some tickets like that are possible through general sale...Only 4 more hours :cool: !!
December 5, 200520 yr Floor seats are incredible. See my signature photo for what happened when I got floor seats to my first Coldplay concert. :) Chris ran to the back of the floor and started singing the end of In My Place. I was about in the middle of the floor area. I glanced off to my right' date=' and Gwyneth was sitting a few feet away from me! Awesome experience. Have a great concert!!! :D[/quote'] THAT IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! OMG!! Wow.. I feel extremely jealous of you, and of the person who started this thread. AWESOME JOB GUYS.. lol
December 5, 200520 yr i just got floor tickets to the Milwaukee show and these are the first time i have gotten floor tickets so i was wondering how good floor seats are Are you kidding? They're the best seats in the house, and they go for insane amounts on eBay. Congrats!
December 5, 200520 yr Anybody ever been to the ARCO Arena in Sacramento, CA? I have floor seats, row V, seats 5-8... and I'm wondering how close they are to the stage.
December 5, 200520 yr woah you guys have some really good seats! im jealous! i did the preale too, like right when it turned 10, and all i could get was section 6 row PPP, im still happy though!
December 6, 200520 yr i was lucky enough to get 2nd row through the presale. Ive been on the floor and not on the floor for concerts and theres simply no comparison. Floor kicks ass kate
December 7, 200520 yr i have floor tickets to the orlando show...i got F8...anyone know how close they are to the stage?
December 7, 200520 yr F8 looks pretty close to me, there doesnt seem to be many rows in 3 or 5. They all look to be really small sections so sounds like you have awesome seats! I'm going to orlando as well. Im in F2..im stoked
December 8, 200520 yr Usually floor is good, but sucks when there are too many people jammed into one place and you are shorter. If you have space and can get a good spot where you can see over the person's head then it is good. Since these are seats then maybe there will be more space in between everyone. But, if you can get really up close floor is cool.
December 8, 200520 yr clockpolitiks, I Love Chris Martin, you guys are so lucky!!! F2 and F3! ;) :o :o :o hopefully you guys are right...im at the begining of f8 because i want to be close...be able to see them you know! i dont mind large concentrations of people, im worried about my height...(5'5 or 5'6 not sure...but my sis 5'8...so tall!) :stunned: well. see you guys there! :D
December 9, 200520 yr Awesome guys, sounds like fun. I was lucky enough to get 3rd row seats in Raleigh, NC a few weeks before the concert. Chris ran right by me twice on his way to sing in the middle of the floor, during 'IN my place'. Anyone notice how the most amazing nights, you cant remember the middle of them? I only remember the highlights, it was like sensory overload. Whenever i watch the Fix You video (quite often), it makes me feel like im back there, and i get extremely happy. :) I was right in that mosh pit, jumping up and down during Fix You. ROCK ON
Create an account or sign in to comment