• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gise_honey

• Romy_arg

• Marcoldplayer

• lovelight

teatro gran rex

hi hermanos argentinos

i´m planning to see Muse´s gig in buenos aires at teatro gran rex. so, as i suppose some of you have gone there to see coldplay or any other bands, doesn´t matter. so, i would like you to help me with choosing the best sector available on theater. i mean, is it better stay in the platea or in the super pullman?. i think in platea you´re closer to band, but in super pullman maybe you have a better view of stage and band, but it depends from arena to arena.

what do you say?

gracias.

hi hermanos argentinos

i´m planning to see Muse´s gig in buenos aires at teatro gran rex. so, as i suppose some of you have gone there to see coldplay or any other bands, doesn´t matter. so, i would like you to help me with choosing the best sector available on theater. i mean, is it better stay in the platea or in the super pullman?. i think in platea you´re closer to band, but in super pullman maybe you have a better view of stage and band, but it depends from arena to arena.

what do you say?

gracias.

The best sector is Platea... but SuperPullman is brillant too, my brother and my sisters, they are going to this area :)