March 2, 200917 yr Look at this blue room promo on ebay! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COLDPLAY-ONE-OFF-PROMO-BLUE-ROOM-EP-SIGNED_W0QQitemZ180332470090QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL?hash=item180332470090&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1687%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318 Really interesting, signed by Chris (definately because its got one of his drawings on it!)
March 2, 200917 yr The old king is dead long live the QUEEN :laugh3: I am a crazy coldplayic fan ! You see the world in red and white !
March 3, 200917 yr 5 Viva La Vida promos for $100 Buy it now here!! It's a pretty good deal! :o I was almost tempted to buy them myself and re-sell them (I already have everything but the red Lost!) but that wouldn't be nice. Hope one of you snags this! :D Also, the full 6-promo pack that was listed for $300 is now relisted here as a regular auction.
March 3, 200917 yr :shocked2: this is great, im missing Lovers in japan and both Lost! i could sell it the rest.. but the question is : how ? :lol: i only know to buy items, not sell :D does anyone want me to helP?
March 3, 200917 yr I own 3 versions of lovers in japan (US) & soon a scarce japanese one, but I'm looking rather to trade it with an EU version. Does anyone have it? It is the last I miss tomplete my collection of viva la vida EU Promo CDS.
March 3, 200917 yr :shocked2: this is great, im missing Lovers in japan and both Lost! i could sell it the rest.. but the question is : how ? :lol: i only know to buy items, not sell :D does anyone want me to helP? You can create an account on eBay if you don't have one yet. Then you can buy & sell However, I don't think you'll be rich by selling Violet hill, Viva la Vida & LiT ii. nYou can even try :). Good Luck
March 3, 200917 yr My Collection I was the one who picked up the Lovers in Japan US version. I got for a cool $40.00 US. What a deal also I picked up 5 promos for VLV for $70.00 including shipping from Greece. Including the red lost and the LIJ and all were sealed!!!! What a deal!!! Anyway I will be posting up a list of my collection soon because I can not take pictures as I am studing abroad for the semester in Colombia. Did I mention that last year around October I picke dup Mince Spies for a buy it now of $17.00 that CD alone I could get $400 + dollars for!!!! :)
March 3, 200917 yr I was the one who picked up the Lovers in Japan US version. I got for a cool $40.00 US. What a deal also I picked up 5 promos for VLV for $70.00 including shipping from Greece. Including the red lost and the LIJ and all were sealed!!!! What a deal!!! Anyway I will be posting up a list of my collection soon because I can not take pictures as I am studing abroad for the semester in Colombia. Did I mention that last year around October I picke dup Mince Spies for a buy it now of $17.00 that CD alone I could get $400 + dollars for!!!! :) Very nice offer you got :stunned:. I found 2 copies of LiJ US for 20$ including shipping and the same for Lost! (Blue version). By the way, I imagine you are not interesting to trade you LiJ from greece with one of mine (even if it is a kind of seal) :confused:. Would be great if you could post a scan of the backside of LiJ EU version :rolleyes:. Looking forward to see your picks. I order X&Y on a swiss shop for 35$ (including shipping) and what a great surprise I had when I discovered it was an original sealed copy from 2005 (with the original NME sticker on it) :). Yay!!!
March 3, 200917 yr Hey, Sorry I cant i need the sealed one. Maybe if I come across another one. But today I logged onto ebay and to my surprise I won the Brothers and sisters 7 inch vinyl for $8 US. :) VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT
March 3, 200917 yr I do have an extra Australian Shiver VERY VERY VERY rare and hard to find that I think I want to sell for $80.00 free shipping inside the US. Anybody interested PM me and I will list it on ebay just for you. Or maybe a trade or "the beautiful world of coldplay" Since my internet failed the last time i tried to win it. plus something else. Let me know what you have I also have a few copies of the remixes VER VERY RARE 1 out of 1000 copies looking to sell make me an offer or trade. Also I have 1 extra copy of the Special Live Radioactive from Mexico. Let me know what you have and maybe we can make a trade or a sale.
March 3, 200917 yr Ahh, I wanted to bid on the Blue Room, but I totally forgot about the time, now I'm too late :(
March 3, 200917 yr I was the one who picked up the Lovers in Japan US version. I got for a cool $40.00 US. What a deal also I picked up 5 promos for VLV for $70.00 including shipping from Greece. Including the red lost and the LIJ and all were sealed!!!! What a deal!!! Anyway I will be posting up a list of my collection soon because I can not take pictures as I am studing abroad for the semester in Colombia. Did I mention that last year around October I picke dup Mince Spies for a buy it now of $17.00 that CD alone I could get $400 + dollars for!!!! :) Damn! I'm jealous! Also about the Brothers & Sisters 7", I payed alot more for that :( Ah well...
March 3, 200917 yr So I have for sale or trade: Shiver Australian Version Slim jewel case VERY VERY RARE: $80.00 or trade let me know what u have Clocks Remixes 12 inch Very Very Rare 1 out of 1000: $50.00 or trade let me know Speed of sound Mexican Promo Different cover has green symbol very cool Hard to find: $20.00 or trade let me know. Special Live Very Very Rare includes 6 live songs only realized in Mexico and Argentina: $30.00 or a trade let me know. If interested PM me. I have a valid ebay account check me out andrewrozwadowski If you want one I can list it on ebay as a buy it now and then you can buy it so there are no complications. I accept paypal and money order in the US. Oh yeah one more thing..... THERE IS FREE SHIPPING IN THE US Why pay the outrages rates others charge when you can get it from me for nothing. Outside of the US I will charge you what it costs me not a penny more. This is because I am sick of buying stuff from out of the US and them charging 11 Euros to ship a CD or my favorite 17 GBP to ship 2 cds that arrived 2 weeks later. Pictures are available upon request and all my stuff is Excellent or MINT
March 4, 200917 yr Ahh, I wanted to bid on the Blue Room, but I totally forgot about the time, now I'm too late :( :laugh3: is always happening with me that too I´ve all rush of blood promos now :) i guess lol its only speed of sound, fix you, talk and hardest part right ? :wacky: EDIT : x&Y promos
March 4, 200917 yr :laugh3: is always happening with me that too I´ve all rush of blood promos now :) i guess lol its only speed of sound, fix you, talk and hardest part right ? :wacky: Actualy they are x&y promos ;). You miss just one in fact: "What If" It came in a blue cardboard sleeve but it is quite hard to find :confused:. Nice collection though :)
March 4, 200917 yr Actualy they are x&y promos ;). You miss just one in fact: "What If" It came in a blue cardboard sleeve but it is quite hard to find :confused:. Nice collection though :) Aw :lol::lol::lol: you right, i said rush of blood because im listening that now :lol: ok ill be looking for it :P Ty :)
March 4, 200917 yr I also have life in technicolor promos delated check them out $24.00 with free shipping!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110359659486
March 5, 200917 yr Hi everybody. Just a little update of items I got during the last 2 weeks :): From the top till the bottom, from left to right: - X&Y (Original 2005 2-Vinyl Copy, sealed) - Parachutes Vinyl (2000 release) - Life in technicolor ii (7", 2009) - Life in technicolor ii (EU Promo CDS, 2008) - Lovers in Japan (Rare Japanese Promo, 2008) - Sticker offered with LiJ I particularly love this Japanese "Lovers in Japan" promo (that, irony of fate, costed cheaper than the 1st US promo I bought). Tracklisting: 1. Lovers in Japan (4.01) Note: It is NOT the "Osaka Sun Mix". In the inlay, there are some information about the release & also lyrics in English & Japanese. :) Nice isn't it?: Frontside: Backside:
March 5, 200917 yr I styled my pen in coldplay-style with a picture of the four and colored tapes like chris' microphone. With it school isnt as bad. i:heart:it.
March 6, 200917 yr I saw the Lovers in Japan Japanese promo on eil.com, but it was 70 euros :( Still, it's very rare and you are very lucky to have a copy :) My US promo arrived today!
March 6, 200917 yr I saw the Lovers in Japan Japanese promo on eil.com, but it was 70 euros :( Still, it's very rare and you are very lucky to have a copy :) Mine US promo arrived today! I also saw it the but On eil was the price too high imo. I paid half of this price for this one. It is a little bit used but the condition is Mint though. I've got now 4 (3x US + 1xJP) copies of LiJ but I'm still looking for an EU promo Copy.
March 6, 200917 yr in this picture you can see my program for web communication (polish equivalent of ICQ or sth). on the left side of the picture you can see window of talks, and on the right is main window with all options. its great, isnt it? :D
March 6, 200917 yr and i think im insane, because on the left window i wrote to my friend: always, i'm just always crying when im watching my video of 'lovers in japan'( from berlin) mother <3 im just dying damnit it so so so long to see them again (in hannover) god, in 'viva la vida' in berlin he [chris] was so so so close to me he was standing on the edge of the stage he was about 2 metres from me oO i know, im sick :D
Create an account or sign in to comment