✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

well this is my only fanarticle :lol:

poster4ww.jpg

i´ve bought it after the oberhausener concert for 5€

cheap isn´t it???

so this is my cd collection of coldplay (not many, but i´m working on it ;) )

cds9mu.jpg

couldn´t find my parachuts album...

and i want to show you this:

my coldplay concert-photos from oberhausen, i share them on my ipod video...

ipodfotos8yp.jpg

and last but not least, my coldplay videos, which i share on my ipod video, too.

look at that vid, it´s the hole glastonbury concert, and i can take it with me everywhere i go. so i´m very proud of it :D

glastonbury8ty.jpg

so you see i haven´t many coldplay things, so show me what you got!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my glass case enclosed Coldplay "shrine" in my room that contains my ticket stubs, wrist bracelets from the pit, signed tour books, signed X&Y CD, X&Y tin thing with the ear buds, several pins, 2 laminate badges, program from the ACL taping, and my fav...Southampton Football cap signed by Will. :D

I have my glass case enclosed Coldplay "shrine" in my room that contains my ticket stubs' date=' wrist bracelets from the pit, signed tour books, signed X&Y CD, X&Y tin thing with the ear buds, several pins, 2 laminate badges, program from the ACL taping, and my fav...Southampton Football cap signed by Will. :D[/quote']

oh please give us some pix!

I have my glass case enclosed Coldplay "shrine" in my room that contains my ticket stubs' date=' wrist bracelets from the pit, signed tour books, signed X&Y CD, X&Y tin thing with the ear buds, several pins, 2 laminate badges, program from the ACL taping, and my fav...Southampton Football cap signed by Will. :D[/quote']

the ultimate coldplay collection, IMO

here's my stuff:

albums.jpg

my live cd and sos single and arobtth (which I gave to my sister after I got an ipod)

live.jpg

the live dvd I had to buy AGAIN because my first copy was bad

computer.jpg

my desktop, jon buckland and the make trade fair card we got at the concert

songs.jpg

my itunes. 147 coldplay songs

wallposter.jpg

the review for the concert I went to and a free poster I got in new zealand (and the green piece of paper is the setlist that I forgot to circle)

poster1.jpg

another poster I got free

wall.jpg

the poster I agonized over for MONTHS, the article previewing the concert, and my ticket :D

magazineeecopy.jpg

my coldplay magazines. (from top left) Entertainment Weekly, Blender, Rolling Stone (AUS), Rolling Stone (US), Real Groove (NZ music mag)

oh, and my ipod holder (which was custom made for me) has a picture of jonny on there. the same as my desktop

I guess that's about it :D

heh' date=' I don't have a scanner, but I can take pictures and transcribe the article[/quote']

Ooh! Ta! :kiss:

And, I like your idea of showing off how many Coldplay songs you have. Here's mine...

nettiecoldplaysongs.jpg

I really can listen to Coldplay all day... :lol:

heh' date=' I don't have a scanner, but I can take pictures and transcribe the article[/quote']

And, I like your idea of showing off how many Coldplay songs you have. Here's mine...

nettiecoldplaysongs.jpg

dear lord woman. I have some catching up to do :D

nettiecoldplaysongs.jpg

puh seems like a lot of work for me ;-)

here´s my little one:

dsc001679es.jpg