✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

I got new furniture in my room and whilst i was putting back my cd collection i took a picture of my modest Coldplay collection. There are no double cd's pictured btw. I took out all the doubles.

Pre-parachutes:

IMG_0064.jpg

Parachutes:

IMG_0063.jpg

AROBTTH:

IMG_0066.jpg

VLVODAAHF and Prospekt's march:

IMG_0073.jpg

this part of my collection is kind of shamefull but i'm working on it : LitII vinyl and promo single + VLV longbox edition are on their way !

I also got 2 PVG books and 2 books about the band + loads of tshirts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got new furniture in my room and whilst i was putting back my cd collection i took a picture of my modest Coldplay collection. There are no double cd's pictured btw. I took out all the doubles.

You call that "modest"? :shocked2:

Well, I've been had. :cry: The Safety EP I thought was too good to be true, was indeed too good to be true...

It looked promising enough...

3260513823_64f62c9d2e_o.jpg

But the back of the jacket is blank...

3261341422_1fe45dac3c_o.jpg

And the disk is wrong...

3260514265_36ce48a85a_o.jpg

This is what the disk is supposed to look like: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/28378

I feel sick and absolutely stupid for bidding on this thing. I hope I'm able to get a refund so I don't have to file a complaint with Paypal. :cry: This is the worst day.

^^

aww that totally sucks.. where did you buy it ?

eBay... Though the price was relatively low. The other bidders were smarter and more cautious than I. ;)

In all honesty though I don't think the guy realized it was a fake when he sold it. I've sent him these photos and the one from the Coldplaying gallery to show him what the disc is supposed to look like. Just waiting for a reply now, and hopefully there will be an easy resolution. :\

eBay... Though the price was relatively low. The other bidders were smarter and more cautious than I. ;)

In all honesty though I don't think the guy realized it was a fake when he sold it. I've sent him these photos and the one from the Coldplaying gallery to show him what the disc is supposed to look like. Just waiting for a reply now, and hopefully there will be an easy resolution. :\

well if he sold it for such a low price, he must've known that it was a fake i think. Well good luck with finding a solution ;)

well if he sold it for such a low price, he must've known that it was a fake i think. Well good luck with finding a solution ;)

He didn't know. I just got an email from him and he's giving me a refund.

I think what happened is it was part of this huge collection of things he's selling on eBay. He had no idea the 'real' Safety EP was worth so much and just put it up there along with the dozen or so others that were for sale the same day. He was probably a bit baffled when it went for so much. ;)

But hey, it ended well, and I'm glad I took the chance. Would have been one hell of a steal. I think I can get on with my life now. :D

He didn't know. I just got an email from him and he's giving me a refund.

I think what happened is it was part of this huge collection of things he's selling on eBay. He had no idea the 'real' Safety EP was worth so much and just put it up there along with the dozen or so others that were for sale the same day. He was probably a bit baffled when it went for so much. ;)

But hey, it ended well, and I'm glad I took the chance. Would have been one hell of a steal. I think I can get on with my life now. :D

well i'm glad it ended so well for you, i would feel totally horrible too if i had spent that much money on a fake. I've never had it untill now and i hope never to be in such a situation either :P

"relatively low"....the last real Safety I saw on Ebay went for around $1800. You should have known that was fake.

I say the dude knew full well it was fake and thought maybe you wouldn't notice. Any one with any knowledge would have put a high starting bid on it. He most likely thought, I sell it, if they notice I'll refund the money, if they don't I'll make a few bucks. You are lucky he's giving the money back.

Oh it sucks Novah :sad: *hugs* but at same its always hard to trust those people from ebay i think,i got my Shiver from there, it was ok :) now im still waiting for my Blue Room hehe is taking so long to come !! a week !! grrrr

And do rotji your collection is not modest :/ mine it is lol only few things :P ill take a pic when i got my blue room hehe

Pre-parachutes:

IMG_0064.jpg

Parachutes:

IMG_0063.jpg

AROBTTH:

IMG_0066.jpg

VLVODAAHF and Prospekt's march:

IMG_0073.jpg

this part of my collection is kind of shamefull but i'm working on it : LitII vinyl and promo single + VLV longbox edition are on their way !

I also got 2 PVG books and 2 books about the band + loads of tshirts

Where's the X&Y stuff? :p Brilliant collection, ofcourse. Where the hell did you get those cassettes? They must be super rare!

@Novah: too bad it wasn't the real thing. You can always try and sell it for twice the price you paid for it! (that's a joke btw :lol:)

Where's the X&Y stuff? :p Brilliant collection, ofcourse. Where the hell did you get those cassettes? They must be super rare!

@Novah: too bad it wasn't the real thing. You can always try and sell it for twice the price you paid for it! (that's a joke btw :lol:)

You want to buy it? ;)

HEADS UP!! Cheap Blue Room EP is up right now for Buy It Now! This is the guy I got my LiTii from. :) I almost bought it myself but managed an unusual amount of restraint. I already have the 1999, but this would be a good price even as the later release. So.... hard... to not... buy... >.<

That's so great for you!! I hope some day I'll be lucky enough to have a collection like yours: AWSOME!! :)

It took me just a couple of months though, to get what I have now. I started collecting last summer I think ;) When you have some money to spend and are willing to spend it on Coldplay items, just search on the internet (ebay etc)! You can find lots of items and some aren't even that expensive (do not expect to find the Safety Ep for 10 dollars btw :P).

Tip: don't want to buy too many at once, it's not good for your bank account. Trust me, I know :rolleyes:

Thanks for the tip, I just bought it! :)

You're welcome! : D I'm glad someone from here got it.

... is this you now bidding on Lovers in Japan? I fear you're going to have some competition on this one. *cracks knuckles* bwa ha ha ha.

That's way too expensive! And I already have the Lost! and two Violet Hill promo cd's.

You're welcome! : D I'm glad someone from here got it.

... is this you now bidding on Lovers in Japan? I fear you're going to have some competition on this one. *cracks knuckles* bwa ha ha ha.

There are two for sale right now, I want at least one :P

Oh i always forget to ask this, im quiet new on ebay, and there´s something i dont understand .. when i bid an item automatically im always outbid :angry: seriously this makes me angry lol it´s quiet impossible someone seeing same item same time as me :S is it possible to cheat??