March 9, 200917 yr I am reposting without prices to give people a chance to make offers or trades. I am also adding a few!!!! So I have for sale or trade: Shiver Australian Version Slim jewel case VERY VERY RARE: Clocks Remixes 12 inch Very Very Rare 1 out of 1000: Speed of sound Mexican Promo Different cover has green symbol very cool Hard to find: Special Live Very Very Rare includes 6 live songs only realized in Mexico and Argentina: Speed of Sound 12 inch clear very cool the record is see through: Trouble clear disk The outer edges are see through: In my place 3 song digipack: In my place Promo from the UK: If interested PM me. I have a valid ebay account check me out andrewrozwadowski If you want one I can list it on ebay as a buy it now and then you can buy it so there are no complications. I accept paypal and money order in the US. Oh yeah one more thing..... THERE IS FREE SHIPPING IN THE US Why pay the outrages rates others charge when you can get it from me for nothing. Outside of the US I will charge you what it costs me not a penny more. This is because I am sick of buying stuff from out of the US and them charging 11 Euros to ship a CD or my favorite 17 GBP to ship 2 cds that arrived 2 weeks later. Pictures are available upon request and all my stuff is Excellent or MINT
March 9, 200917 yr Check out the my posting it has all pictures and descriptions now. http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55398
March 10, 200917 yr i got this on ebay today for 56 dollars..i think it is pretty good since last time i lost to someone who paid 102 so that's twice for what i got it for! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=320347215333
March 10, 200917 yr i got this on ebay today for 56 dollars..i think it is pretty good since last time i lost to someone who paid 102 so that's twice for what i got it for! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=320347215333 Congrats... I almost bid on that. You got a VERY good deal. ;)
March 10, 200917 yr thanks novah! i think i knew your name? but i am drawing a blank..yeah i started collecting things now..but it is kind of just sporadic as to what a buy whatever i deem rare i bid on and buy..
March 14, 200917 yr I went to this place where people sell stuff off their collection and picked up a few coldplay things that i didn't have for quite a good price : - The scientist - EU promo in cardsleeve ( 6€ ) - The scientist - USA Capitol promo ( 2.5 € ) - Don't Panic - Promo in grey cardsleeve ( 2.5€ ) - Clocks - UK Promo in cardsleeve ( 2.5) - X&Y - promo interview CD ( 5€ ) - AROBTTH - promo interview CD ( 5€ ) - In my place US Capitol promo ( 6€ ) - GPASUYF - US Capitol promo ( 6€ ) - Talk - Australian 3 track slimline singe ( 8€ ) - Parachutes - Album promo in blue cardsleeve ( 8 € ) i was pretty happy about what i found, because htey all were fairly cheap. If i had to buy them off ebay i would almost pay double and then add the shipping costs. And they're all new to my collection ( except the ' Don't panic promo, but mine is damaged and well 2.5 € is too cheap to leave it there ). But the 'Parachutes' promo probably is the best bargain i did there. i was sooo surprised that it only cost 8 € ! So now i'm one step closer to having to buy new boxes for my collection :p oh and another thing, i'm trying to make an excel file with all the stuff availible on the market, like the bible for coldplay collectors. i'm looking trough different sites and such, but still feel like i'm skipping a lot. if anyone volounteers to help, i would appreceate it :p
March 14, 200917 yr oh and another thing, i'm trying to make an excel file with all the stuff availible on the market, like the bible for coldplay collectors. i'm looking trough different sites and such, but still feel like i'm skipping a lot. if anyone volounteers to help, i would appreceate it :p Here's a spreadsheet I received 2nd hand from another collector. I'm not sure if the person who made this actually owns everything on this list, but it's pretty crazy!! Coldplay.xls
March 14, 200917 yr Haha that actually is my excel file :p ( well i didn't make it, but i added stuff and changed the layout so what you just showed me is my version ) how funny that it got there :p well i can tell you that it's not complete and certainly now, with the VLVODAAHF releases and stuff. So i'm actually making one now from scratch ( with this one as a source ).
March 15, 200917 yr Haha that actually is my excel file :p ( well i didn't make it, but i added stuff and changed the layout so what you just showed me is my version ) how funny that it got there :p well i can tell you that it's not complete and certainly now, with the VLVODAAHF releases and stuff. So i'm actually making one now from scratch ( with this one as a source ). Haha, that's hilarious! I'd love to help you out any way I can if it means I can have a copy of the final spreadsheet when you are done. : ) The new Discography sure makes things easier, eh? I've been working on my own spreadsheet, as well. Currently have two with different info that I will be combining. It's an inventory of my personal collection though, not everything that is out there.
March 15, 200917 yr Haha, that's hilarious! I'd love to help you out any way I can if it means I can have a copy of the final spreadsheet when you are done. : ) The new Discography sure makes things easier, eh? I've been working on my own spreadsheet, as well. Currently have two with different info that I will be combining. It's an inventory of my personal collection though, not everything that is out there. it's indeed much easier. when you come across something on ebay or whatever, you just check if it's 1) official 2) new to your collection i just thought : if i make a catalogue of what i've got, why can't i make one of what's on the market. the bible for every coldplay collector. what i would do is, right now i'm doing the AROBTTH releases and when i'm done with it, i would send it to you and you could check if you think everything is on it or not. if you agree that is ...
March 15, 200917 yr This is just a little piece of my collection. the rest is at home in the states, I am studying abroad for the semester and had my brother mail me a little bit of all that I own. Enjoy!! http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5927/securedownloadcmt.jpg' alt='securedownloadcmt.jpg'> [/img]
March 16, 200917 yr And these as well The Record is signed by all the band members 100% Authentic bought it for like $7.00 2 1/2 years ago off a guy in ebay who had no idea what he had. :) http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1130/securedownload1l.jpg' alt='securedownload1l.jpg'> [/img]
March 18, 200917 yr Oh my... LUCKY YOU!! MY GOD!!Seriously good haul. I so wish I was THAT lucky too... :(
March 19, 200917 yr im so happy!!!! im finally getting the box with all singles :dance::dance: it costs me only 40€ with postage include :D :D
March 19, 200917 yr I bought this necklace on ebay, yesterday . "And these as well The Record is signed by all the band members 100% Authentic bought it for like $7.00 2 1/2 years ago off a guy in ebay who had no idea what he had" I am jealous, ARozO18 :cry:
March 21, 200917 yr @ ARoz018: Are you sure that is a real one? How do you know these autographs are real? They don't seem familiar to me:P (I have a setlist with all their autographs on it, which they signed when I was standing a few inches away from them :P )
March 22, 200917 yr Well, my collection is almost complete and I have nothing en route at the moment so I thought I'd take some updated photos. This is what I had before: And now: Blue Room (1999), Brothers and Sisters US (2003) and UK (1999) Parachutes! That's the Trouble promo... I still need the Trouble single with the Jo Whiley version of Shiver. Rush of Blood to the Head! other stuff. X&Y, X&Y Japan, X&Y Interview, and Talk live in Holland X&Y Australian tour version with DVD X&Y Singles and promos (bottom row... Still need the What If promo...--EDIT--scratch that, ARoz018 just informed me how rare and expensive it is. It will go on the "if only" list along with the Safety EP. ;)) Viva La Vida, Prospekt's March, and radio promos (no B-sides :() Still need the red Lost! with Lost@ and Lost+ I limited myself to CDs only because once I let myself buy one... well, you know. :lol:
March 22, 200917 yr Hmm, on second thoughts.. It might as well be true. Never mind :D Ahwww that note is so cute:D I had problems with reading it at first sight, but when I say it out loud I can understand it! It's sooooo damn cute:nice:
March 24, 200917 yr novah i have a similar collection and i only started like 1 month ago...by the end of this summer i hope to have a perfect collection..well i really mean as close to perfect as possible.
Create an account or sign in to comment