✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever met anyone from Coldplaying/The net?

Reilly

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark, we won't forget you:lol:

I'm dead sure it'll be great!

You had a great time, folks ! It's fun to meet people in the flesh after chatting a long time on a website. I've done it yet. It's amazing.

Ok, Coldmike, we'll meet when COLDPLAY give a concert in Paris. :)

For sure, we will. That'll be so cool!

Ohh.

I met a girl I'd only spoke to online before on Sunday. lol She's not from Coldplaying though.

How was that by the way?

Is it as akward as it sounds??

I mean, i think it'd be extremely akward if i actually met someone from coldplaying or so. But nice at the same time! well, depends on the person really.

How was that by the way?

Is it as akward as it sounds??

I mean, i think it'd be extremely akward if i actually met someone from coldplaying or so. But nice at the same time! well, depends on the person really.

It wasn't awkward at all. We both thought we'd be really nervous, obviously more so since I'm a guy and she's a girl. But it was completely natural.

I dunno but I think all that about it being awkward is wrong. Like, both people are in the same situation, both meeting someone they'd spoke to before but never seen in person. So both people have no choice but to be like... I dunno... how to explain it really.

But yeah it was a really good day :P

Ah c'mon, could you two just stop already? Just get over it..

Huh? Stop what? :confused:

It's true. And it is connected with the topic. :P

If you don't like what you see, block me.

Whatever. I wasn't trying to do anything else than to concies what has happened to date, regarding the given topic.

Huh? Stop what? :confused:

It's true. And it is connected with the topic. :P

If you don't like what you see, block me.

Whatever. I wasn't trying to do anything else than to concies what has happened to date, regarding the given topic.

Well all the posts i've seen during the last few weeks by you two are so..how to put..aggressive and it's like you're blaming each other for what happened ( whatever that is)

I just think you should have a conversation about this somewhere else than here and sort things out..

Well all the posts i've seen during the last few weeks by you two are so..how to put..aggressive and it's like you're blaming each other for what happened ( whatever that is)

I just think you should have a conversation about this somewhere else than here and sort things out..

I agree with you completely. However, Mike doesn't know how to communicate, and that was the main problem. Coldplaying was the only way he managed to imitate the process. So I gave him what he had wanted, since I didn't see any other way to do it. :nice:

I see now that it was a silly thing to do, but what's done is done. Couldn't change the fact he's never going to change.

I am through with it.

All for him.