✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever met anyone from Coldplaying/The net?

Reilly

there already was a thread about this, as far as i remember ;)

i've met julia (gitta rensolo) at a coldplay concert in 2005. then lars (larry), verena (emiliana), felix (winnie) and me met in 2006. felix became my boyfriend, so we meet sort of often these days ;D ;)

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, quite often :D :wink3:

uhm, well, I met *Sarah*, Emiliana and Larry - 'cause we all met on a lovely day (and night! :stunned:) in Bremen ^^

But before that, I had already met *Sarah* and Emiliana on a cancelled Richard Ashcroft concert in Hamburg *g*

Maybe we'll finally make another meeting some day... was always very nice :nice:

there already was a thread about this, as far as i remember ;)

i've met julia (gitta rensolo) at a coldplay concert in 2005. then lars (larry), verena (emiliana), felix (winnie) and me met in 2006. felix became my boyfriend, so we meet sort of often these days ;D ;)

If you can manage to find it than something might be done about them.

'cause we all met on a lovely day (and night! :stunned:) in Bremen ^^

uh, yes! :drunk: now some people will certainly get the wrong idea... so we should say that there were just naked people outside our room (remember that woman? ;D), and not inside! :nice: ... :wink3: oh what a night lol :laugh3:

@dave: i'll go looking for it :)

I've hung out with Marisa at an Arctic Monkeys gig, and I've spoken to her a few times on the phone, we talk all the time on MSN/AIM and in October we are going to see Bright Eyes and then back to her place to boogie down.

Its going to be a blast!

She knows muchos about me, I would consider her a good friend.:nice:

I :heart: Coldplaying.

Oh yeah, and I've met Libby too.

Also at an AM gig.:laugh4:

She was loovely.

In 2003 I went to see Coldplay in Cleveland and met Mary(Breakfast_of_CHAMPION) and 7 other people from the official board. Mary and I have been friends since and have been to many shows together. No matter how far apart you live, crazy people will always find each other. :laugh3:

This is true.

:laugh4:

Not a bad thing.