✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris's Piano

Corner Kid

Oh man, what's that guy's name..... he's on the board..i don't know if he visits anymore, but he knows all the shit on their equipment... :shrug:

Does anyone remember his name?? argh..this is gonna bother me now..

Chris uses some fucked up tuning too, Im pretty sure (But only for Rush of Blood, Coldplay were probably too poor to bother doing it on Parachutes).

I hit the right notes for Politik and they refuse to sound right with symbols or guitar, ANY sort of guitar, even if its totally played down, it refuses to sound right. He also pressed his foot on the holding note pedal in concert, which only confuses me more, whatever the hell kinda piano he has it must be a magical one (Im thinking, big cartoon).

my friend's band tried to cover that song... emphasis on the word "tried."

On certain songs, he uses an open C tuning, but for Politik, its standard. A7 and Dm are basically the only chords until the end of the song. but with a capo to the 3rd fret

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chris used to use a Kawai MP9000 keyboard a Yamaha GT20 stage piano. Not sure if he is still currently using these. I know that Kawai just came out with a new version, the MP9500. My guess is, if he is a devoted Kawai guy, he would update. But that's just me. As for the guy who was talking about Politik chords. Right chords, but no need for the capo. A7 and Dm w/ a capo on the 3rd fret are simply C7 and Fm chords. Rid the capo and play C7 and Fm. It will sound so much better!! I promise this is how it is played on album and live.