✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FUCK LIFE!

Manders

:cry:

hehe

i agree, but then you still have stupid people telling you otherwise, so i just sit back and listen to them. blah blah blah is all that i hear. maybe one day it will get through to me :|

i hope everything is alright with you :-o

i think you should calm down a bit :shock: then maybe you would be able to understand what i said. because i did not call you stupid. :-o

or if you don't want to then you can just be a meany and continue to think i called you stupid and also continue to not be miss perfect

but this is fun...read this and think of it in a bad way again so it can keep going..i'm bored.

i think you should calm down a bit :shock: then maybe you would be able to understand what i said. because i did not call you stupid. :-o

or if you don't want to then you can just be a meany and continue to think i called you stupid and also continue to not be miss perfect

but this is fun...read this and think of it in a bad way again so it can keep going..i'm bored.

OH MY GOD could you be any more of a bitch?!!! :x FUCK YOU AND FUCK EVERYONE WHO LOOKS OR ACTS LIKE YOU!!!! BECAUSE I HATE YOU!!!

;)

(i'm bored too :roll: )

wow i'm bored....

but i'm lazy as hell. and my brain is fried...i can't think of shit to say back to you.

FUCK OFF :x YOU'RE AN ASS TOM PEED

fuck off :x you're an ass tom peed

wow those big caps really do make a difference :o :P

yeah they do. that's why it bugs me so much when people type in all caps, it's the message board equivalent of the one guy in every group who always talks too loud. and i'm too lazy and fried to think of anything to say back to you too. as was aptly displayed by my first post. :roll:

just quote yourself jack ass :D

i didnt know that word until amanda said it (jack ass). just kidding.

by the way those big caps are hurting my g rated ears :lol:

:cry:

hehe

i agree, but then you still have stupid people telling you otherwise, so i just sit back and listen to them. blah blah blah is all that i hear. maybe one day it will get through to me :|

i hope everything is alright with you :-o

oh my im a bitch...i just realized that u were quoting me not liking life....i soo just realized i thought u were saying that blah blah blah is all u here from people with problems...im sry...didnt mean to offend....i just read it wrong....my fault....sry im having a rough day :shrug:

why ya all so aggressive and pessimistic... Life is For Living :D

and anyways my son reads these boards and it aint very nice if ya 8 yrs old and read these messy posts....there is no need for it...