✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FUCK LIFE!

Manders

Bad day Amanda?

You guys who were making fun of her should lay off, you could see she wasnt exactly in the straightest thinking of moods so responding like that didnt help.

Though she was acting like a bitch so meh, yes, meh.

You guys who were making fun of her should lay off, you could see she wasnt exactly in the straightest thinking of moods so responding like that didnt help.

let me just say one thing here..I was concerned about the vile language and the thread.... there was no need for it on a coldplay site when there are young fans on here ...I find it very disrespectful and very selfish ... think of others ... :x

and this is not the rite place to post with offensive language and with aggression etc....that is stating a fact NOT making fun ....

maybe a little politeness would earn some sympathy

I want all the bad language removed like I said my son cant come on here if there are gonna be posts like this and this will make hin very sad.. he will probably be gutted.. I hope you feel his pain :(

Actually Suepsy I was referring to Tom Peed and Mburn, I can see where youre coming from...

But its not like Im personally attacking people here, but, just like Amanda, you should think a little before posting (I know I should sometimes).

Sorry you had a bad day, we all do. Tomorrow is another day, and your only as happy as you chose to be :) Don't worry, be happy. Life can really suck sometimes, and I don't know your living situation or anything going on in your life, but try and concentrate on the good things, and just take things one day at a time.

OMG last nite my dad read my e-mails adn freaked out on me b/c of what was on my dead jounral....he told me that i didnt need to talk to ppl i didnt know and crap....he violated my privocy i was sooo mad...i was shaking with rage!! i cant stand when he does that...and he was being a jerk to my mom and i had the worst night...now i cant get online unless he is home...man.....so if i have been missing lately thats why..if anyone cares...but i guess i dont think life is crap anymore...just last nite......man that was a weird friggin mad night :x