May 18, 200620 yr LMAO! You are so funny! :lol: OMG OMG OMG I was just thinking how on this sunday coming it will be exactly 3weeks :stunned: ..... :dead: Hey Zorana - how are you hun?
May 18, 200620 yr oh..okay.. i have to write an esey for croatian class tomorrow and i don't have any inspiration. you?
May 18, 200620 yr What's the essay on? Im good thanks; had the day off work today so I had a nice long lie-in and then met a friend for lunch, was nice except for the wind and rain! :)
May 18, 200620 yr :lol: Good evening! :) Ah, Sarah found a site today where Coldplay is announced to perform in Vienna (Austria) on December 17th 2006. :stunned: Well, good joke! :lol: I don't think it's true... :( http://www.concerts4u.at/events.php Thanks Sarah! :) That would be amazing if it would become true! Hm, nice weather again... should I go running again? :P
May 18, 200620 yr oh weather here is perfect, but they say it's gonna rain tomorrow. :( essay? challenge. :dozey: Kara-thank you for the rep.
May 18, 200620 yr lol....my gawd is it that close!!!!!!!!! thats mental. Here the marracas, they were 3 quid...gawd im sad!! :laugh4: :dance: excuse the funny face I was laughing lol!!!
May 18, 200620 yr Haha! :lol: They are great!!!! woooo! Im gonna go eat some dinner, im starvin marvin! Back in a bit! :wink:
May 18, 200620 yr Im gonna paint em black...and Coldplay had better play how you see the world now!!!! :laugh4: Hows your day been Zorana?
May 18, 200620 yr Im gonna paint em black...and Coldplay had better play how you see the world now!!!! :laugh4: Hows your day been Zorana? okay i guess. i think that that site might on with something. maybe it's some kind of secret gig to try new stuff. it does make sense.:stunned: you?
May 18, 200620 yr :lol: Good evening! :) Ah, Sarah found a site today where Coldplay is announced to perform in Vienna (Austria) on December 17th 2006. :stunned: Well, good joke! :lol: I don't think it's true... :( http://www.concerts4u.at/events.php Thanks Sarah! :) That would be amazing if it would become true! Hm, nice weather again... should I go running again? :P You're too late!! I'VE already been, and it was great!!:smug:
May 18, 200620 yr Are the tickets on sale do you think? This could mean theyre maybe doing more last gigs in December???? :stunned:
Create an account or sign in to comment