June 26, 200818 yr mr peoples... i dunno... i just said that... sorry... :anxious: Is he one of your guests??:rolleyes:
June 26, 200818 yr well... it could be. sometimes our system goes wacky and makes a reservation for "generic guest" Mr peoples could be one of those... :rolleyes:
June 26, 200818 yr well... it could be. sometimes our system goes wacky and makes a reservation for "generic guest" Mr peoples could be one of those... :rolleyes: Is it one of the pseudonyms Brad Pitt uses??:P
June 26, 200818 yr Oh Dear. I wish!!! I wish those were Chris and Jonny's codenames. Mr Peoples and Generic Guest. it would be great to have those around... :wacko:
June 26, 200818 yr I encountered some idiot on last.fm who said i needed to explain myself for liking coldplay and radiohead....what a complete and utter twat!!!
June 27, 200818 yr Oh Dear. I wish!!! I wish those were Chris and Jonny's codenames. Mr Peoples and Generic Guest. it would be great to have those around... :wacko: And what about David Gest??:rolleyes:
June 27, 200818 yr Hey I am new to this. The name is Nardos (i'm a girl btw lol) Facourite Coldplay song is probs Yellow, but special mention to the Scientist. I am seeing them in December at the 02 arena. Who else is. Let me know bout ur fave Coldplay jams xxxxxxxxxx
June 27, 200818 yr Hey I am new to this. The name is Nardos (i'm a girl btw lol) Facourite Coldplay song is probs Yellow, but special mention to the Scientist. I am seeing them in December at the 02 arena. Who else is. Let me know bout ur fave Coldplay jams xxxxxxxxxx Are you in England?:confused: Which show are you going to?
Create an account or sign in to comment