August 26, 200818 yr haha, hi there Nico! I'm doing well. I came back from my trip to Prague and Budapest last Sunday. Now I'm looking forward to going on a trip again because I'm really bored here. The good thing is that I'm leaving to Andalucia (North of Spain) this Friday. How are you? What've you been upto?
August 26, 200818 yr how was that trip? i've been in paris this august:)its been wonderul today i sepend a day with some best friends.....:Pi'm satisfied:D
August 26, 200818 yr The trip went Ok. I spent 4 days in Budapest and 4 in Prague and the weather was fine, so I really had good luck. aw, Paris. It's such a lovely city. I've only been there for 5 days, but it was enough time to realise it's got something special that makes you want to go back there. Glad to hear you're satisfied!!
August 26, 200818 yr hey david ;) i'm okay, but extremely bored :rolleyes: done stuff for uni all day, which isn't really entertaining as well. but i guess it needs to be done, hrmpf... how was your day?
August 26, 200818 yr My day was brilliant :) Nearly everybody was back at work, so I had work to do (which is always a bonus), although my work-load died down nearer the end of the day. But I'm off for 2 days and with R.e.m. tomorrow night :)
August 26, 200818 yr aw, REM, nice :) i might see them in september but i'm not sure yet... my boyfriend has a spare ticket but then again it's expensive and i won't have too much time. but we'll see :) hey lore! :)
Create an account or sign in to comment