✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Soul Mates

Sweet One

I dont think I have a defintion of soul mate....honestly..I dont like how it sounds..ouu I've my soul mate... :shrug: ..dont like it..

But I guess it'd be someone that you have this "ulitmate connection" with..you feel so strongly about this person..this person maynot fulfill all the requirements on your "perfect love" checklist..but they make you feel sooo good and they're so amazing that it doesnt matter. :shrug:

yap' date='i dun have one.Soul mate is somebody who shares ur joys n pains.And somebody u can lean on when you're in trouble,u can even tell ur secrets n he/she will keeps it for ya :) :shrug:[/quote']

yup i agree with you

and i have someone like that and im thankful for that :D

i think there are people you are meant to be with and learn from' date=' and there's one you'll spend your life with. i don't think there is just ONE soul mate. many people you connect with and yada yada lol[/quote']

yes yes and YES!! and to add....

they keep your secrets/ confide in you, honest, loving, you can meet them anywhere...and it doesn't have to mean that you HAVE to know them forever 'before' you become soulmates! l cant really say more... :shrug:

Interesting thoughts people. I too am a cynic when it comes to the whole idea of "soul mates" but I think that it has nothing to do with love or marriage or any of that crap. I think a soul mate is just someone who is meant to be in your life, whether it's a friend, family member, hey, even a co-worker! ;) Yeah... i'm still unsure if i've met my soul mate, probably my best friend, i guess. :shrug:

i guess i found one of my soul mates already.. she's my best friend and doesn't fulfill all my requirements on my 'perfect friend' list.. min fact it's often very difficult with her.. cause we are soooo different from each other on some levels while we're also veeery close in attitude often.. i learn from her really much and we kinda conforming to each other in some way.. that's pretty cool........and i feel very deep affection and trust for her..................

well however she's going to leave for south africa in a month :shrug:

I don't think you can have one soul mate but I think a part of being a soulmate with anyone is you can be very close with them for a certain period of time and not talk to them for months and then pick up the relationship from where you left it like nothing has happened :)

I think you have loads of soul mates. The people you connect with most whether they are family, friend, lover....anything, as long as you can both understand each other and you have that connection... :shrug: :)

Soul mateism is a matched experience - both of you has to feel the same, no imbalance. To understand without even having to say so. It is a feeling that cannot be put into words. It is pure, raw emotion, without compromise.

I have known just ONE soul mate in my whole life. We both knew. But sadly, it wasn't to be. And I will never be the same again. :sad:

yap' date='i dun have one.Soul mate is somebody who shares ur joys n pains.And somebody u can lean on when you're in trouble,u can even tell ur secrets n he/she will keeps it for ya :) :shrug:[/quote']

yup i agree with you

and i have someone like that and im thankful for that :D

Awww...how lucky u r :?