May 6, 200620 yr True - and very often they exaggerate (especially when talking about themselves)!!;) and some people don't talk about their talents because they simply don't have any... they're just quoting people and trying to be funny ;)
May 6, 200620 yr Hahaha! Being unfunny is his talent. I suppose that was another sly dig at me, without mentioning my name so I cant rip his petty opinions away yet again. The many tactics of Mark.
May 6, 200620 yr Hahaha! Being unfunny is his talent. I suppose that was another sly dig at me, without mentioning my name so I cant rip his petty opinions away yet again. The many tactics of Mark. Well you're so obviously big-headed that nobody dare say anything about you, as you're so "wonderful"!:rolleyes:
May 6, 200620 yr I seriously cannot believe you are 69 or whatever! And I dont know who your quoting "wonderful" from, I certainly didnt say it. If age really is just a state of mind, for you its a really bad thing, because you need to grow up.
May 6, 200620 yr I seriously cannot believe you are 69 or whatever! And I dont know who your quoting "wonderful" from, I certainly didnt say it. If age really is just a state of mind, for you its a really bad thing, because you need to grow up. You don't need to "say" it - it just comes across loud and clear! And obviously those comments just there are extremely grown-up!:rolleyes:
May 6, 200620 yr and some people don't talk about their talents because they simply don't have any... they're just quoting people and trying to be funny ;) It's O.K. to talk about your talents - it's just how it's done that matters!;)
May 6, 200620 yr And obviously those comments just there are extremely grown-up!:rolleyes: Thanks! No, I get the sarcasm (Something you use to be vague and not actually make your point) but I dont really get what was childish about my post. Yours was something like "Oooh mr. big head thinks hes so WONDERFUL" which sounded like an 8 year old. It's O.K. to talk about your talents - it's just how it's done that matters! Look at you! I'm sorry we couldnt please you Mark, in future give us a detailed guideline book as to how we should post/act for you, and I hope it extends to the outside world.
May 6, 200620 yr :surprised: I was just kidding' date=' Nikky, I hope you understood it...[/quote'] yeah, unfortunately :sick: It's O.K. to talk about your talents - it's just how it's done that matters!;) depends on personality and what i don't understand in your posts, that you never share your own opinion, it seems for me you don't have any...and just putting smilies and playing with words doesn't make you funny in my eyes.
May 6, 200620 yr Thanks! No, I get the sarcasm (Something you use to be vague and not actually make your point) but I dont really get what was childish about my post. Yours was something like "Oooh mr. big head thinks hes so WONDERFUL" which sounded like an 8 year old. Look at you! I'm sorry we couldnt please you Mark, in future give us a detailed guideline book as to how we should post/act for you, and I hope it extends to the outside world. On the contrary - being big-headed is acting like an "eight-year-old" - and remember that pride invariably precedes a fall!!:cool:
May 6, 200620 yr and what i don't understand in your posts' date=' that you never share your own opinion, it seems for me you don't have any...and just putting smilies and [i']playing with words[/i] doesn't make you funny in my eyes. This also annoys me, he just brings nothing to the plate except for pissing me off.
May 6, 200620 yr On the contrary - being big-headed is acting like an "eight-year-old" - and remember that pride invariably precedes a fall!!:cool: We've been through this, I have pride in the person I am, not the medals or awards Ive got, and I dont see how I can fall as a person unless I drastically change suddenly. Just shutup man, you are vague and make no sense.
May 6, 200620 yr This also annoys me' date=' he just brings nothing to the plate except for pissing me off.[/quote'] Which seems to happen worryingly easily.:rolleyes:
May 6, 200620 yr We've been through this, I have pride in the person I am, not the medals or awards Ive got, and I dont see how I can fall as a person unless I drastically change suddenly. Just shutup man, you are vague and make no sense. In your very humble opinion, of course!:rolleyes:
May 6, 200620 yr One of the reasons I have a lot of respect for Chris Martin is that he is extremely talented, but doesn't go shouting it from the rafters. In interviews he is very self-deprecating and doesn't take things (or himself) too seriously. That's one of his great talents in itself.:cool:
May 6, 200620 yr Author Which seems to happen worryingly easily.:rolleyes: Its not just Reilly, its everybody. How old are you btw?
May 6, 200620 yr well.. i can play cello pretty well. But on the other hand i think that everyone who has played cello for 7 years can play it..you just need to practice :thinking: I'm not supertalented as my classmate for example..she is good at everything she does; music, sports, history, maths, chemistry.. just everything. But there is one thing she isn't so good at.. she doesn't know a thing about relationships, so it helps a bit :P maybe i'm a little mean but i feel happy (do i really :confused:) when she messes up with her friendships..as matter of fact she used to be my friend, but she messed it up..and yeah i felt little sad about it, but now i really don't care about it so much as i used to woops..little off topic..hope you don't mind :uhoh:
May 6, 200620 yr Uh... I can take some nice photos... and I can draw pretty well (pretty good for no instruction I guess). You can see all my stuff here -- http://glarbinator.deviantart.com I'm good with photo editting and making graphics 'n stuff.... I'm good with guns :uhoh:. I can play a few instruments (not that well, though.)... I can play piano, drums, guitar, bass, and the clarinet. Someone told me I'm good at making people feel stupid. :laugh3: I'm pretty smart when I try to be I guess--I always get my ITED tests scores in the 98th national percentile... I guess I'm pretty sporty.... I'm not very agile/speedy, but I can catch on to sports pretty quick and I can throw freaking far for a girl... which makes football (US) and baseball/softball my best sports. :P edit: uh, i just realized that posting some of my work makes me seem a bit like a show-off... but i just wanted to add some merit to my claims :uhoh:
May 6, 200620 yr well,I play guitar,bass and a little bit of piano (only through guitar though) other talents i have i dont know at the time of writing this maybe quite good at PES5???I dont see anything wrong in mentioning any of your talents in ANY way you want because they are yours!!!and what does it matter if it sounds big headed or not??if they are untrue and talentless its only yourself you are fooling! Thanks for listening! Bohs Man.
May 6, 200620 yr haha, i found my ITED test summary. Alyssa was given the Iowa Tests of Educational Development in September 2005. The Composite score can be used to describe a student's overall acheivement on the tests. Alyssa's Composite national percentile rank of 98 means that she scored higher than 98 percent of ninth grade students nationally. Her overall acheivement appears to be high for ninth grade. A student's ability to read is related to success in many areas of schoolwork. Alyssa's Reading Comprehension score is above average when compared with those of other students in ninth grade nationally. A student's scores can be compared with each other to determine relative strengths and weaknesses. In Alyssa's case, overall performance is sufficiently high so that no single area seems particularly weak or strong relative to the others. It's funny how I'm getting C's and D's though :laugh3:
May 6, 200620 yr Alyssa, i've seen the jonny drawing before and i still love it :blush: and the pics..wow, guy looks so hot btw :lol: and the flower is also very pretty! what a colors.. :)
May 6, 200620 yr Alyssa' date=' i've seen the jonny drawing before and i still love it :blush: and the pics..wow, guy looks so hot btw :lol: and the flower is also very pretty! what a colors.. :)[/quote'] thanks! :)
May 7, 200620 yr Its not just Reilly' date=' its everybody. [/quote'] Automated mc_squared response: "Since when did you speak for everybody :rolleyes: " "Thats not what the people I speak to have said :rolleyes: " "From what I've heard, maybe you could say the same about you :P " (No problem Mark ;) )
May 7, 200620 yr Automated mc_squared response: "Since when did you speak for everybody :rolleyes: " "Thats not what the people I speak to have said :rolleyes: " "From what I've heard, maybe you could say the same about you :P " (No problem Mark ;) ) Just reinforcing my point about how big-headed you are. Congratulations!;)
Create an account or sign in to comment