May 12, 200620 yr 1682, I had to delete a thousand of them when we got on the new board. Sorry oldie PMs!
May 12, 200620 yr There is one user (not me) on this board way out in the lead with a whopping 3258 PMs. I won't say who it is, but I will say the person in 2nd place with 2000 exactly is Albie :rolleyes:
May 12, 200620 yr 20. 18 of 'em from Manders. Where is that girl? =( The other two were from some geigh called DanSteffen.
May 12, 200620 yr There is one user (not me) on this board way out in the lead with a whopping 3258 PMs. I won't say who it is' date=' but I will say the person in 2nd place with 2000 exactly is Albie :rolleyes:[/quote'] Btw....Ian are you able to read our pms?
May 12, 200620 yr Btw....Ian are you able to read our pms? haha no, but I can get stats based on what the whole board uses and how much space they take up :)
May 12, 200620 yr If Ian could read our PM's, I wouldnt care because I genuinely think that he wouldnt want to out of disinterest (I'd be the same). I mean if reading those spammy name threads is anything to go by, PM's must be a SUPER bore-fest.
May 12, 200620 yr I've got 125, 100 of them are from one person, the rest are from some other people.
May 12, 200620 yr Author haha no' date=' but I can get stats based on what the whole board uses and how much space they take up :)[/quote'] :lol: :lol::laugh4:
May 12, 200620 yr Author I've got 125' date=' 100 of them are from one person, the rest are from some other people.[/quote'] wiv who have u 100 of them?
Create an account or sign in to comment