✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Shite British Weather

busybeeburns

Weather has been great here today, really hot :cool:

But I was at work today so I missed it :rolleyes:

I know what you mean though Ian...the other day it was boiling hot when I left for work, so I took no coat/umbrella, then it started pouring an hour later! wtf!? :confused:

Weather has been great here today, really hot :cool:

But I was at work today so I missed it :rolleyes:

I know what you mean though Ian...the other day it was boiling hot when I left for work, so I took no coat/umbrella, then it started pouring an hour later! wtf!? :confused:

Haven't you heard the saying, "Never cast a clout..............."??:P

SOunds like Michigan weather. YOu can have the heat or air conditioning on, and wear a wintercoat or shorts, all in the span of one week!

Like now some rainstorm has planted itself over my house for the last 3 days.

Come on now, I'm on summer vacation! Where's the sunshine????

Just finished painting my fence in the brilliant sunshine and went to sit down (on my newly varnished DRY bench) when the heavens opened. Thunder, lightening, wind and torrential rain within seconds. 10 minutes later, it's back to how it was when I was doing my fence :o

Now back in the garden with the same beer I was drinking before! Everything is calm :D

i had almost the same problem here .. i was sitting with my friends by the river in Ghent ... bright sunshine, a few clouds at the horizon ... half hour later, im on my way home with my bike and there's a big storm right above me .. i can barely go forward because of the wind... in 2 minutes im all wet ... everything is wet. Then when i arrive home, the sun is shining again as if its laughing at me grrrr

weathers fine here :sunny:

Very cold though, comin into Winter. (Cold for where I live.) its like 25 degrees Celsius :stunned:

And Larry you don't want a thunderstorm when it is hot, it gets very hot.