✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When/Where was the first time Everyone saw Coldplay live?

DontPanicToday

I am blessed to say that I saw Coldplay for their first ever US concert! It was at the Showbox in Seattle, Washington in 2000. It was beautiful, only about 300-400 people at most were there. And to see Chris be so happy on stage made it a night to remember forever! What an amazing show it was, the best one I have seen them do. Plus, I am going to see them for the fourth time this weekend at the Gorge in Washington and I can't wait!

I just posted this to see when and where people saw Coldplay for the first time and just to share some moments amoungst each other! And if you haven't seen Coldplay, then you for sure and definitly need to spend a couple bucks and see them cause you are missing one of the better live shows out there!

:-D

Oh HoNEy, ok....I give.....what does it take for someone to get 4000, 5000, even 8000 posts???....i figure fans must be on 24/7.....but it's so cool!!!

:o

haha...well, lm weird really...introvert more like it...and l just post here a lot when l can cuz everyone here is so kind...and lol you THINK I HAVE A LOT OF POSTS??? im only number5 in the top20posters....:roll: ...Angie is the top poster!! :o she has 12000+ posts!! :o