May 14, 200620 yr When Hanson were younger their songs were quite catchy. I wouldn't have a clue what they're doing with themselves nowadays. Zachary has grown up lovely! and Zak, well, he was always cute.
May 14, 200620 yr That late?? Were you backward??:laugh3: huh? i was around 7ish i guess when i had the Spice Girl obssesion
May 14, 200620 yr Author ooooh' date=' my memory just kicked in! I used to love love love the Spice Girls! I had the sticker album, the lollypops, keychains, and all kinds of magazines cutouts...:stunned: they were cool indeed :cool:[/quote'] oh !! i loved the spice girls ..but when like i was 9 :laugh4: ohh they're so cool i used to love Baby spice haha and i even came to the poin were i acctualy bought there candys :laugh4: so lame :laugh4:
May 14, 200620 yr the beatles. i still consider them my #1 band, because without them, i dont believe any bands like coldplay or whoever would exist. and i love love love their stuff, still to this day, but ive been in a year-long uber coldplay fest that i cant get out of (not that i WANT to or anything!!! i just feel sorta bad for the rest of my music on my ipod that hasnt been played hardly at all in a year). if i had to rank my top 3 bands, it would be 1- beatles 2- coldplay 3- U2 but i like them all for such different reasons that i cant rank them. therefore, theyre all equal, its just that im in my coldplay phase where i cant listen to anything else.
May 14, 200620 yr Author ohh and the backstreedboys were a big obsesion for some .... not me tought :rolleyes: :p
May 14, 200620 yr Author i used to know all the beatles lyrics when i was like 7 coz my dad is a huge fan of them and i stil love all the songs ... i used to love the movies :laugh4: i stil remember the one with the ring :laugh4:
May 14, 200620 yr ohh and the backstreedboys were a big obsesion for some .... not me tought :rolleyes: :p Don't you mean The BackWARD Boys??:P
May 14, 200620 yr Mine was Linkin Park. I know it is really different, but I like a lot of music and I'm getting older and wiser ;)
May 14, 200620 yr the first stuff i was big on was the spice girls ahaha. then it was nsync and bsb (yes, both of them lmao) and then i fell in love with the beatles, the who, bob dylan and joan baez and stuff like that. then coldplay opened me up to such great stuff :)
May 14, 200620 yr Silvio Rodriguez insightful lyrics! and all the 70s music parents had playing at the time. i thought all modern music was crappy teen pop but enter Coldplay which opened the floodgates to music i'd been missing out on(i.e Radiohead etc)
May 14, 200620 yr Silvio Rodriguez insightful lyrics! and all the 70s music parents had playing at the time. i thought all modern music was crappy teen pop but enter Coldplay which opened the floodgates to music i'd been missing out on(i.e Radiohead etc) So you managed to avoid all the shite!! Congratulations!!:)
May 14, 200620 yr Mine was Linkin Park. I know it is really different' date=' but I like a lot of music and I'm getting older and wiser ;)[/quote'] OMG- I love them a lot! they were my fav before Coldplay too! Them and Franz Ferdinand and No Doubt (i wish they would come back :cry: )
May 14, 200620 yr When I was a young girl, "I tried to listen" hahah, I had to say that, cause that's what came into my mind (White Shadows) No, seriously, it was the Beatles....my girlfriends and I used to wear Beatle boots, hats, paste their pictures on our fingernails and I can't believe this one ... we all cut our hair and wore it forwards...and sang all their songs everyday on lunch breaks...OMG! We were young and crazy in love with the Beatles! That's why I bought my first guitar, I wanted to play their music so bad. Not since then, til Coldplay came around, have I been so wrapped up in someone's music. I go to alot of concerts and buy alot of music for years, but like someone else said, Coldplay has taken over me for about the last two years, although I have bought other music, it just seems to get shelved and Coldplay, well, I play them everyday! And that's why I started playing the guitar again. It's like they have become part of my body and soul! :)
May 14, 200620 yr For me it was Nirvana, then Radiohead, then Coldplay. Now I listen to mostly Coldplay and Interpol.
May 15, 200620 yr I was just thinking about this today! who were my fav band before Coldplay came along. I came to think this because I was watching a RHCP concert Red Hot Chili Peppers. They are still a very close second to Coldplay.[/QUOTe] for me too! I :heart: them.
May 15, 200620 yr No band. Seriously. I listened to alot of crappy music because it was cool, but I never really loved anything that I listening to. Until Coldplay of course. :)
May 15, 200620 yr i never really like a band like how i love coldplay. maybe.. uhh i dont know. i forget about that. im starting to like great bands after i know coldplay, cause chris introduced me to musics like arcade fire, the smiths, flaming lips. so coldplay is the first, i think.
May 15, 200620 yr No band. Seriously. I listened to alot of crappy music because it was cool' date=' but I never really [i']loved[/i] anything that I listening to. Until Coldplay of course. :) Exactly the same as me! :stunned: :)
May 15, 200620 yr Well, before Coldplay I've never been a big fan of any other band, but for a certain time I was really into Linkin Park, don't know why ^^ All my friends listened to it and that's how I kinda got into it but it only lasted a few weeks and then I discovered Coldplay and with this band also stuff like Oasis, Travis and all that - it was my rescue ^^ I got both out of this circle of friends AND this type of music :)
May 15, 200620 yr ^Me too! (Linkin Park) Infact I still really love them. None of my friends ever really did though...just me :\ I think I loved them because of similar reasons as Coldplay...fantastic music, very talented guys, amazing live, with great lyrics that actually mean something and that I can relate to. But then came the 'play :D :heart:
May 15, 200620 yr Yeah I think Linkin Park lyrics are amazing as well, but to be honest, Chester just started to annoy me with all that screaming, haha ^^ Although I kinda like the band that Mike Shinoda, the second singer of LP, founded now - "Fort Minor", ever heard of them? They just released a beautiful song over here, called "Where'd you go", I love it :)
Create an account or sign in to comment