✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what guy has to say about chris and qywn

Manders

Chris And Gwyneth Keep A Lower Profile In London

Saturday, May 17 @ 15:56:49 PDT

Coldplay bassist Guy Berryman tells Us Weekly that bandmate Chris Martin and his girlfriend Gwyneth Paltrow can keep a lower profile in the UK. He says of their recent visit to Blitz, a club in London,"I don't know if it's because she's American, but girls and guys didn't recognize her. In America, they look straightaway, but in England [they think], Why would Gwyneth be in the Blitz?"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's not THAT down to earth - there's someone on the official board saying that when she asked him for a photo after a show he shouted 'NO!' and when she said 'really?' he just repeated 'NO!' and jumped in the car. The roadie he was with had to apologize to her b/c she was so upset!

awesome!! Guy talks!! :D

lol!!!! *sniffle gwen & chris.... i'm not 2 sure bout guy's arse but he do have a sexy jaw line.... aaaiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!!! rude thing guy did dere but hey i would be pissed 2 if ppl kept on buggin' me 4 n' autograph... surprised da otha members haven't snapped yet...

yeh i honestly thought guy was nice to his fans....well jonny looks like he would never do it but chris is crazy enough to say no too

i was looking in people magazine the other day and this big picture of chris and gwyneth is in the first couple of pages.....the funny thing is chris has his beard grown the thickest i've ever seen on him :o crazy

my mom was like 'who's that?'

but anyways that's crazy to hear what guy thinks about her, or maybe just a little bit.

i was looking in people magazine the other day and this big picture of chris and gwyneth is in the first couple of pages.....the funny thing is chris has his beard grown the thickest i've ever seen on him :o crazy

my mom was like 'who's that?'

but anyways that's crazy to hear what guy thinks about her, or maybe just a little bit.

chris and a beard :shock: eeewww :o