✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Björk

sweet marianne

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mostly because she's so cute, but yeah her music i like very much

She is very cute! Has anyone seen Dancer in the Dark? She was fantastic in that! I love her music! Her voice is so powerful and different..it gives me chills. If anyone has seen the ending of the Dancer in the Dark, you'll know what i mean. :)

• 2 years later...

DAMN, I know people its already talking good in her "Björk haters thread" but damn she definitely deserves an appreciation thread! :nice:

This is an appreciating thread so Mark, theres no excuse of you talking bad of her pissing people off. If you're not saying anything good, stay away. :kiss:

You wouldn't have thought of it if it hadn't been for me!!:smug:

what a pretentious knob head

anyway, björk is one of the most talented female artists in the entire world. there's no denying that. obviously not eveyone is going to like her, it's just a shame that they're missing out!

what a pretentious knob head

anyway, björk is one of the most talented female artists in the entire world. there's no denying that. obviously not eveyone is going to like her, it's just a shame that they're missing out!

Go have a sense-of-humour by-pass...........................you obviously need it!;)