Bachelorette

5 years

Wanderlust

Hyperballad

Pluto

----------------

Declare independence

:stunned: Wow, simply wowowowow...

I was in the first row screaming with her... Everyone was soooo crazy too many people in the same room, it was very unconfortable but nobody did care.... :D:D:D:D She was very happy with us: to see us all veryyyyy excited and crazy whit her moves!!!

Here's the setlist :D

Intro

Earth Intruders

Hunter

Cocoon

Pleasure Is All Mine

Jóga

Who is it?

Desired constellation

Army of me

Innocence

Bachelorette

I miss you

5 Years

Unravel

Wanderlust

Hyperballad

Pluto

(Break)

The Anchor Song

Declare Independence

*dies*

Here was very similar! but we did not have Desired constellation but come to me. :):):)

Hadn't realised how amazing was this song until I heard it from her. That hour and 30 mins of concert was glorious.

Thank you Björk, thank you.

Yesh! She was playing with our flag during declare independence here too it was just wow!! And she put her hand bahind her ear like saying" c'mon guys, your turn to sing along now" ahhh juist magical! and everyone was singing soooo loud! She sounds soooooo damn good live! Hyperballad was my fav to jump around like a crazy rabbit haha I was listening the audio i got and i heard a "Te amo Björk!!!" ( i love you björk ) and she heard that and smiled haha damn just wow! I so hope she comes back someday :D

• 2 years later...

everytime I see this I pee on my pants

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DNz7LTb1hw]YouTube- Bjork - Coachella Festival 2007 (Hyperballad & Pluto)[/ame]

how lucky the people that were there

*bumps btw*

Impossible that this thread was dead, Björk is among my top 5 artists!

oh and this too

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM8SXfB5NHg&feature=related]YouTube- Bjork - Coachella Festival 2007 (Independance)[/ame]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How I love Björk! She's definitely one of the most unique and innovating artists ever. Volta was meh, but the rest of her catalogue is sublime. She manages to keep going forward yet has a distinctive and extraordinary sound. She's one of those few artists that sounds so different still you can recognize it's her, and just can be her. Long Live the Queen of Music! (set apart classical)

I'm so waiting for her new album, I might try to not listen to the newly released songs other than Crystalline.

• 6 months later...

I love Human Behaviour - When it was performed at Glasto in 1994 it was AMAZING- her voice

was so unearthly.

Then have you heard the duet she did with Thom Yorke for Dancer In The Dark (the film by

Lars Von Trier she was in), called "I've Seen It All." I nearly cried when I heard it.

The meeting of two amazing voices. It's seriously amazingamazing.

She just does the music she likes when she feels like it and she doesn't care about any of the commercial,material stuff and she is so unique musically and she has one of the best voices ever produced.

Even Madonna used one of her songs!

I Love the music video for "it's so quiet...ssh...ssh..YOU LIGHT A FUSE!" really good!