✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Turkey Club!! Come on in and have a "gobble"!!

mc_squared

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe this is the first time Ive ever seen the "Turkey thread". I must say, bravo:laugh3:

I eat Turkey but only on Thanksgiving (I hate it cold). Theyre very interesting creatures and every Thanksgiving a small farm in my town likes to somehow dye or paint the turkeys' feathers all different colors (No harm comes to the turkeys) and the whole town loves to come see turkeys of all different colors. Its really pretty neat.

I can't believe this is the first time Ive ever seen the "Turkey thread". I must say, bravo:laugh3:

I eat Turkey but only on Thanksgiving (I hate it cold). Theyre very interesting creatures and every Thanksgiving a small farm in my town likes to somehow dye or paint the turkeys' feathers all different colors (No harm comes to the turkeys) and the whole town loves to come see turkeys of all different colors. Its really pretty neat.

Thanks for your support!:D

However, you should be very careful, because when you say you eat "Turkey" with a capital "t" you're actually suggesting you eat the country, which is obviously an impossibility (except maybe for Michelle Fatmanus) and might upset some of our Turkish members.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter!;):rolleyes:

Thanks for your support!:D

However, you should be very careful, because when you say you eat "Turkey" with a capital "t" you're actually suggesting you eat the country, which is obviously an impossibility and might upset some of our Turkish members.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter!;):rolleyes:

Who says I dont eat Turkey the country? How would you possibly know that Im not a giant monster who every year at Thanksgiving comes and takes a bite out of the land?

:rolleyes:

Who says I dont eat Turkey the country? How would you possibly know that Im not a giant monster who every year at Thanksgiving comes and takes a bite out of the land?

:rolleyes:

Are you Michelle Fatmanus in disguise??:stunned:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...