✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm Moving!!!

Sweet One

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yippee!! Come september, i'll either be in Ottawa or Montreal!! Woo-hoo!!! But i sure will miss my T.O peeps!! The T dot O dot is the best city ever!! hahaha..woo-hoo!!

Sorry, i'm kinda excited!! :D

:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

congrats laura! im happy your happy :D

Ottawa rules!!!!!!! :D I mean, I live herre. :P :D

However, I may very well end up in Montreal for school, but I want to go to Australia first. :D

I want to TRAVEL TRAVEL and more TRAVEL. hehe

Anyway, YAY Laura! hehe :D

Which school will you be going to in Montreal???? I may be going to Montreal too. :D

Well... pretty much all my crew are going to Montreal!! hehe And a lot of em are attending Concordia... I may go there... hmm. However, it would be stellar if I could get into Theatre school! hehe

OH, and I didn't apply this yr.. cause moi is taking a yr off to travel next yr!! Whew who!!

Which school will you be going to in Montreal???? I may be going to Montreal too. :D

Well... pretty much all my crew are going to Montreal!! hehe And a lot of em are attending Concordia... I may go there... hmm. However, it would be stellar if I could get into Theatre school! hehe

OH, and I didn't apply this yr.. cause moi is taking a yr off to travel next yr!! Whew who!!

I MIGHT BE GOING TO CONCORDIA!!!!! AHHHH!! That's awesome!!! I haven't made up my mind yet though. :) What program are your friends taking?? I'll be in the Communications & Journalism Program. :-D