🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Sweden v. England

Jenjie

not much worse. we only have 3 strikers left. Owen's likely to be out until sometime in 2007. And Walcott still hasn't had experience of a big match!

That's OK - Theo should have been potty trained by the time of the next match!!:P

Heh... I was watching the game on a portable TV outdoors in the school grounds about 10 mins away from home.

Batteries ran out literally a minute before Cole's goal. :( Saw the replays though.

All that matters is we got 1st spot. We hope for Owen's health and that Sven actually gives Walcott a chance (although I am convinced if the situation had been favourable he would have got one).

Can't believe Michael's injury. Hope he's fit for at least next season. *Newcastle United Fan*

I was going for Sweden. I let a little woop out when they scored the tieing goal at the end.

Same here, I really wanted them to win. Now they've got a rocky road to the finals....Germany?? Ouch

^ i might miss that game grrrr

joe cole and steven gerrard were fabulous. and did anyone else think that david beckham just kind of...stood there and took all the kicks? i really couldn't even find him half the time on the field. crouch...SKJEGHWPIUGHSAKDGSIERUGHISVNSADN;N :censored:

sweden was awesommmmmmmme! that goal in the 90th minute was KILLER! agh, good game.

hope owen's ok :(

what can i say...

i was really scared watching the match...when i heard the first gol i was like :O :O!! awsome! but all the 2 sweden..there were like...what the :furious3::censored:....then came the 2nd for England i was like...:dance: :dance:! i was shocked when i saw michael on the floor scream! i was sad! :sad:...

^ i might miss that game grrrr

did anyone else think that david beckham just kind of...stood there and took all the kicks? i really couldn't even find him half the time on the field. :censored:

:(

Finally someone sees the light!!! that's all he's ever done in every match i've seen him in. He's not that great in the looks department and he's not great at football!

and did anyone else think that david beckham just kind of...stood there and took all the kicks?

I ended up screaming at him at one point. Joe Cole was kicking the ball in that direction, and Beckham was just stood statically on the sideline.

yuuuuuuuup...i seriously went up to my screen and tried to pick him out...but i couldn't! he was nowhere to be found! he just pops up when freekicks and penalty kicks are needed. WHAT THE FOOK IS HAPPENING TO ENGLAND?!?!?!?!

gah, sry haven't slept all night ... :\