✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Think ... don't drink and drive!

Heathen_Chemist

my brother was in a really bad accident a couple of years ago. the other driver that hit him was drunk. my brother ended up breaking his arm and the car was totalled. what makes me the most angry is this accident took place on university campus so we couldn't sue them for some reason? i don't remember the reason exactly, but where is the justice in that?

i hope that girl learned her lesson.

my friend, Travis' sister's bf was hit and killed in a drunk/driving accident. He went to my school and he was older. He was one of two twins. They were really smart, goodlooking, participated in sports/debate team etc. (everything that would be considered 'perfect') anyways...new years, they were in a car with their gfs (both brothers and their girlfriends) when a car hit them. Everyone survived except Alex(the twin's name) he instantly died. All other three people in the car lived but suffered from terrible injuries, which left Travis' sister, Carolina paralyzed from the hips down. The other twin lost vision in one eye and his gf broke her arm.

After Alex's death, it was really haunting to see his brother, John in the halls at school. Because they were identical so...it was always a reminder of Alex. And the twins were part of the school committee...so after his brother's death John resigned out of it. ......

yah, Travis is one of my best friends...and whenever l go to his house and see his sister in the wheelchair its all so depressing. She wanted to be a pilot and now she cannot. It always brings tears to my eyes. She had so much going for her and she tried so hard as well.

:roll: l just wonder when people will ACTUALLY KEEP the car keys OUT of the drinking scene :(

my friend, Travis' sister's bf was hit and killed in a drunk/driving accident. He went to my school and he was older. He was one of two twins. They were really smart, goodlooking, participated in sports/debate team etc. (everything that would be considered 'perfect') anyways...new years, they were in a car with their gfs (both brothers and their girlfriends) when a car hit them. Everyone survived except Alex(the twin's name) he instantly died. All other three people in the car lived but suffered from terrible injuries, which left Travis' sister, Carolina paralyzed from the hips down. The other twin lost vision in one eye and his gf broke her arm.

After Alex's death, it was really haunting to see his brother, John in the halls at school. Because they were identical so...it was always a reminder of Alex. And the twins were part of the school committee...so after his brother's death John resigned out of it. ......

yah, Travis is one of my best friends...and whenever l go to his house and see his sister in the wheelchair its all so depressing. She wanted to be a pilot and now she cannot. It always brings tears to my eyes. She had so much going for her and she tried so hard as well.

:roll: l just wonder when people will ACTUALLY KEEP the car keys OUT of the drinking scene :(

i`ve got tears in my eyes now.

My friend's older sister was killed last September by a drunk driver, but it was the driver of the car she was in. She was the only one killed in the car. I was at the funeral and that was one of the hardest things I've ever had to go to.

i`ve got tears in my eyes now.

YAH its EVEN more depressing when you see people WHO ARE STILL ALIVE a lot...which is depressing

Guest LiquidSky

A day before our prom, the principals, the teachers, everybody, they gave us a long scene and big scene of not drinking and driving and what could happened and everything for about 2 hours. It was boring but we did pay attention and there were no accidents and no nothing ;)

you know what? it has the best effect on people...when schools have guest speakers who have been involved with drunk driving some how...whether its a victim, related to a victim or the cause of the accident...its really sad to hear though :(

Guest LiquidSky

They had this 2 cars and a truck crashed with people in it and the ambulance and everything and the policeman was speaking and we were outside and it was soooooo hoooooottttttttt and the guys were also hhhhhhhhooooootttttttt, and it was so hhhhhhotttttt.

Guest LiquidSky

yeah, and that was why we were all like "oh gosh! When is this gonna be over? It's been almost 2 hours"