🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Have you ever been stuck in the elevator?

Gitta Rensolo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ti! Love your sig Gif...lol...what a painful reminder...!

2 weeks ago a bunch of us were taking the elevator out of a building. On the last few trips, it made a disturbing THUD just before is stopped on the ground floor. Barbara and I were second-last out. Right after that my friend Roger...who was too brave to take the stairs, and his girlfriend Keiko ended up stuck for two hours...This after telling the rest of us we were silly for being nervous...lol. They're very much in love and had no problem passing the time unil they were reacued. *WINK*

Hey Ti! Love your sig Gif...lol...what a painful reminder...!

Thx :D

This is a photo of a guy from my school:

79.jpg

82.jpg

28.jpg

they do some extreme sports - they're riding UNDER (or above) the elevator, but not inside :D

^ ??????? Holy shit. :shocked2: :shocked2:

Sure you didn't screen cap that from Mission Impossible or something??? Your friends are nuts. :lol:

No, this is not a screenshot from Mission Impossible :D

This is a photo of a group from Wroclaw University Of Technology :D They do extreme sport such as bungee jumping or sth, and they also do some stupid things like this. :D

they made a movie: ftp://194.187.182.18/server/adre.avi

(112 mb...)

Maybe he has been stuck in the elevator....

and he couldn't move there...and now he has a trauma...and always does his moving exercises...he can't stop this...

Never thought about it that way.

Yeah, I suppose you could be right...or maybe we all took the Dancing Pill and it's not the Pill that's dancing but we....:)

Never thought about it that way.

Yeah, I suppose you could be right...or maybe we all took the Dancing Pill and it's not the Pill that's dancing but we....:)

OMG....now as you say it...it gets totally clear to me....yeah we took the dancing pilll...

awww...now I can go to bed without worrying about my life anymore...great:laugh4:

Goodnnight:)

No....Im always freaked out by them though, once I went in one after some people had been jumping in it the night before (great idea!) When it stopped at the floor, it clunked and went a bit lower so I had to step up out of the lift a bit :uhoh:

I did a project recently on Extreme Sports and with the research part, found out how "elavator riding" is supposedly a new but illegal sport! sooo dangerous!!! lol!!

Ive been stuck in a cable car for a while, also horrible.

I have.

I was going to higschool because I had a really important exam that day, so when I take the elevator it gets stucked. I couldn´t believe it was happening, I got so nervous!! I tried ringing the bell that was in the elevator but noone heard, so after five minutes the elevator started to work again and I could get out of it. I think nobody noticed there was somone calling for help. I was so relieved when I got out.

The lesson has been learned and I don´t take the elevator anymore if I have something important to do.

I got caught in one while doing my Christmas shopping a few years ago. It was one of the glass ones at the mall, and we went up and down, up and down. This wasn't so bad. The worst part was who I was in there with. Three stereotypical high school guys. There concern was very evident...

"Dude, don't fart."

^^ :laugh3: i'd feel awkward in your situation. either trying not to laugh, or worry about the guy's control of gas.

i've never been stuck in an elevator, and can only how scary it could be. i guess i'd eventually start feeling claustrophobic and start panicking (which never a good sign). this one time, i was got on an elevator in an apartment and there were these 2 little boys on it. they pressed all the floor buttons and were laughing. some elderly couple got on and immediately the little boys pointed at me with their super-soakers. "It was her."

hmm...would it be possible to climb through the roof the the elevator?

No....Im always freaked out by them though, once I went in one after some people had been jumping in it the night before (great idea!) When it stopped at the floor, it clunked and went a bit lower so I had to step up out of the lift a bit :uhoh:

I did a project recently on Extreme Sports and with the research part, found out how "elavator riding" is supposedly a new but illegal sport! sooo dangerous!!! lol!!

Ive been stuck in a cable car for a while, also horrible.

elevator riding would be so lame! I mean, the elevators speed is like, pushing 1 mile an hour ...!

I guess the only "thrilling" part about it would be getting off the ride and like, NOT be missing any limbs.