🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Do you wear a watch?

Sambo3000

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with lots of traffic! getting anywhere is a nightmare' date=' specially if you have to drive :angry:[/quote']

then you must go out a few minutes earlier. :) it's easy :)

then you must go out a few minutes earlier. :) it's easy :)

lol even if you head out early, traffic's ridculously unpredicatable. stop signs and stop lights contribute too, but most of the time you can get to your destination in a reasonable amount of time.

public tranportation is nonexistent in the southern USA. it's just too big and spread out.

meh, guess it depends on what kind of car you get. but the car prices have been pretty low nowadays, with all the gas prices shooting up and everything. a relatively new car can average about $17,000 for an average sized car.

miro- aw, that sucks! i hate it when public transport is late, it's total crap. aren't they being paid for being on time and getting people places?!

No, I rarely wear a watch besides when I have an exam (if I don't forget it! :lol:) Some time ago I was used to do it, but lately I don't do it anymore, it's not that necessary!!!

I dont understand people who dont wear them...they then must constantly ask other people for the time.

No, I'm not annoying people asking for the time. Maybe these ones who do it so often is 'cos it's their method of flirting!!!! :wacko:

i used to wear one all the time, and i'd feel lost without it.

but that was long ago, and now i never bother wearing a watch. i just use my cellphone or ask someone for the time. i don't like the feeling of being rushed or running out of time, so i don't like wearing watches because that would make me check the time very often. maybe that explains why i'm never on time for things