✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplayers For Coldplayers CD(READ 1st post)

Can you give me the link you're talking about ? I'm not aware about it.

I've heard Chris will give an interview on 18th of January on radio BBC 1 but i don't know what time it will occur. I just want to inform you about it.

Where can i find a short ringtone that would fit on my mobile phone. Those i have found are too long. My best is "Clocks". Thank's in advance. :)

There may be ringtones in the Multimedia section. If not, you can request them there.

The BBC show is on January 18th, I think. And there's a thread about it in the Coldplay section of the forum that should tell you what time it's on.

Hope that helps!:)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracie, i'm in the middle of recording some stuff, and i LOVE the idea of this cd. it's just my friend who was recording me has been sick, and i'm not sure when i'm going to be finished...dyou have an absolute latest date for submissions? thanks muches!!! i'm claire by the way hehe. :nice:

Tracie' date=' i'm in the middle of recording some stuff, and i LOVE the idea of this cd. it's just my friend who was recording me has been sick, and i'm not sure when i'm going to be finished...dyou have an absolute latest date for submissions? thanks muches!!! i'm claire by the way hehe. :nice:[/quote']

Hi Claire!:)

I'm hoping to have this together by mid-March. so I guess there's still time. I need the final list of artists soon so that I can give them to anyone working on the art, and so that I can send everyone waiver/permission forms. But I can't stand saying no to anyone,lol:lol: . How soon do you think you might have something ready?

well, i'm hoping...sometime this month, at least. i'll really try and get something for you as soon as possible, coz i'd love to be involved in this (sorry in advance if my song/s are shithouse!!). i'll try and get on top of it and i'll keep you posted :nice: thanks so much! :kiss:

well' date=' i'm hoping...sometime this month, at least. i'll really try and get something for you as soon as possible, coz i'd love to be involved in this (sorry in advance if my song/s are shithouse!!). i'll try and get on top of it and i'll keep you posted :nice: thanks so much! :kiss:[/quote']

I'm openning a poll to let everyone vote on the titles ppl have submitted, which I'll close on Feb. 1st. So, I'll make that the final deadline. Sorry if that puts preassure on you. I hate to do that.

I just realized lookhg back through threads that I got this idea back in April,lol. I guess it's time to get it together!:)

^nono that's great Tracie! thanks for giving me the chance :nice:

i think i remember reading a few of the first posts you ever made about this idea and thinking it was awesome, but back then i didn't have anyone to record me or anything, and thought i'd just sit back and watch the awesome talent on this board. and just today i looked at this thread again and thought that i may as well give it a go, so i'm glad i'm getting the chance to be involved :D

oh and i'm on your myspace right now, and i really like your music. :)

^nono that's great Tracie! thanks for giving me the chance :nice:

i think i remember reading a few of the first posts you ever made about this idea and thinking it was awesome, but back then i didn't have anyone to record me or anything, and thought i'd just sit back and watch the awesome talent on this board. and just today i looked at this thread again and thought that i may as well give it a go, so i'm glad i'm getting the chance to be involved :D

oh and i'm on your myspace right now, and i really like your music. :)

Thanks! Glad you like it!

I'm thinking of including 'Rain' on this CD...not to promote me, but because it was written after a friend of mine died, and it was inspired by that friend, and the music that got me through the grief (Chris in particular).:)

I've been so blown away by all the talented ppl on here. When I first got the idea, I didn't know if there would be enough musicians involved. Now, there are almost too many. But CDs are 80 minutes long. So, we can make room!!:D