✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplayers For Coldplayers CD(READ 1st post)

Definitely sounds like a good idea to me, I'll message you through myspace about it, though I really have no preference on which track(s) of mine to use.

http://www.myspace.com/alexgladwin

http://www.radiocity.co.uk/article.asp?id=253321 - please vote for me to help me get radio airplay!!

ANyone reading who hasn't checked out Alex's stuff yet doesn't know what they're missing. Good tunes!!:D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
How are you gonna decide on the order of the tracks by the way? Will it just be in the order people submitted tracks to you? Or alphabetical? Or something else?

I'm going to sequence it they way any artist would, so that it runs the emotional gaumt, so that there aren't songs in the same key or the same tempo grouped together. I'm still waiting on a couple of tracks before I can do that. But I have the first and last songs chosen unless one of the songs I don't have fits better. Hope that makes sense!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey...i havent been on here for a long time and well i just saw your post about putting together songs on cds and it seems to be a great idea.....i myself am a singer/songwriter albeit not a very good one lol.....but well if my songs are any good and i'll let you and everyone else decide that....then count me in!

well i've got one full song and one sample on my myspace if you're interested.....any feedback is appreciated!!!

http://www.myspace.com/catcherbloke

p.s: i know i can sing them better if i tried harder.....which of course i will :D

you can contact me on here or via myspace or by email: [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hope theres still chance

You guys! I didnt read about this until now.... I have a couple of songs I could contribute with... Some, mixed and re-mastered and some completely raw (which I would prefer sharing). Let me know if it'S still up....

You guys! I didnt read about this until now.... I have a couple of songs I could contribute with... Some' date=' mixed and re-mastered and some completely raw (which I would prefer sharing). Let me know if it'S still up....[/quote']

There are a couple of slots left, because a couple of musicians seem to have left the board. I can't get ahold of them, and I won't use their songs without permission. So if you'd like to donate a trach, we'd love to have you!

If you want to upload something, you can PM me a link, or post it here, if you don't mind others hearing it!

One request: Please don't upload files to MegaUpload.com...is fries my internet connection! thanks, and welcome to Coldplaying.com!!:D

• 2 weeks later...

The link

Can you give me the link you're talking about ? I'm not aware about it.

I've heard Chris will give an interview on 18th of January on radio BBC 1 but i don't know what time it will occur. I just want to inform you about it.

Where can i find a short ringtone that would fit on my mobile phone. Those i have found are too long. My best is "Clocks". Thank's in advance. :)