✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplayers For Coldplayers CD(READ 1st post)

Or maybe if there's anyone who can sing they could sing on it! (can you combine two audio files?) P.S. Sounds like a kool idea and very worthwhile

Combining files could be tough, but if ppl want to collaborate, they could send files to one-another to add tracks and then send the final result to me when they're happy with it.

I'd been thinking of encouraging collaborative efforts, if it's not alot of hasstle. There are also ppl who write music but not lyrics, and ppl who write poetry but not music. If any of you feels like working together on something, that would be amazing!!! That's what I want to see from the project: complete strangers with a common interest working together to build something beautiful!!

Also, I sing, and could add vocals to instrumentals if ppl would like. I don't wnt to do alot of that, only because, as I've said before, this is not about me. I'm donating a song, but it will be at the end and may even be a 'hidden track' if there's enough response from all of you.

I play drums and have a kit here if anyone wants a drum track added to anything too.

Keep the thread alive!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot sing but i like recording songs( well not really cos its a hell lot of work :P ) and i think recorded some in my place cover yonks ago hmm nothing good but i might try recording something else :D

damn right now all i have is lots of muse covers :lol:

I cannot sing but i like recording songs( well not really cos its a hell lot of work :P ) and i think recorded some in my place cover yonks ago hmm nothing good but i might try recording something else :D

damn right now all i have is lots of muse covers :lol:

Go for it!!!

Whoa, this is a GREAT idea!! I wasn't aware of it until Vic PM'd me about it!

Well, you certainly have my approval. :) And I'd be more than willing to buy one of these albums. Again, cheers for the idea! Very cool...

this whole idea sounds really cool...

can someone fill in the blanks on what is actually happening....cos I'd like to know...and help, if I can...

Most of it's in the 1st post. There are gaps in the thread though, due to PMs back and forth. Where we stand now: So far, there have been 5 songs submitted. The cover and title will be decided by the board...hopefully in a contest or two. The money raised from sales of the CD will go to the CCC to do with as they please...for the CCC, of course, lol. No big parties!!

How you can help: If you are a musician, or you know musicians on the board, submit songs, or ask them to, take part in the cover and title contest when the time comes, buy a CD when it's done, and most of all, KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE. When it gets buried on the board, look for it and post so that new members and old members coming back can find it.

Thanks for asking!!!

I have written a song that I am absolutely, perfectly happy with. I was in the perfect mood, a terrible one. It even includes lyrics, I might sing but after I record with singing to see what it sounds like I'll decide whether to keep it or not.

Should have it up within the next week, maybe tomorrow.

my friend and i made a song almost a year ago that you could use. it's the third song on the list here.

it's called "enough too many states away." my friend sang and i did the rest excluding harmonica.

I don't mind ppl listening to the tracks as long as they're copyright protected, but it will be more of a surprise for the non-musicians on the board if they can't see the cat before it's out of the bag. Thanks for keeping that in mind!

I'll check everything out and get back to you. Thanks for submiting!!!