✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

3 Doors Down

3DD anyone? i like a few of there songs, Kryptonite, Loser, Be Like That, Duck And Run, Life of My Own and Down Poison, i absolutely hate the single from there new CD though "when im gone" everytime i hear that song i wanna rip my hair out because its so goddamn annoying.

• 2 years later...

I went to see them last night at the tweeter center in camden new jersey. All I have to say is wow.

A friend of a friend works for WYSP radio station, and gave us 12th row in sec 100 to see them. What a concert and the lead singer is HOT!!!

Also the venue is small... too small for Coldplay to play there. He is going to try and get me tickets how cool!

Also he told me he met them 10 times and the boys like to have a good time if you know what I mean :smoking: the good stuff and I was alittle concerned when he mention coke! I was like hummm

anyway he said the guys are super cool and offered him so weed...gee wonder who that was...yup good guess Jonny and Guy...such bad boys. Anyway if he gets me some tickets he will try to get me back stage...I promise to take a ton of pics if I get to go!

and ah 3 Doors down great show with tons of pyro techs nice!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
OH OH YEAH!!! HEY GRIDS! Yeah i love the song its not my time Perfect for any day!! HMmmmm..... im planning in buying their recent album is it any good?

i think in here's they havent released their album yet. but i recently liked them so much since "its not my time" song. its just amazing to me, also the lyric, of course ;)