✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lifehouse

Katharina

Hah, I'll be seeing them here in Berlin next Wednesday, June 4th!! :D I am so excited. That is one of the few bands where I can actually say that I love every single song they've ever produced. Wohoo!!! :multi:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah' date=' I'll be seeing them here in Berlin next Wednesday, June 4th!! :D I am so excited. That is one of the few bands where I can actually say that I love every single song they've ever produced. Wohoo!!! :multi:[/quote']

oooooooooooo she saw them today i have both cd's and i can easily say they are one of ma favorite bands!

oh wow have a wonderful time!!! they are a fabulous band!! :-D
Thank you. It was fabulous indeed!! :shock: :-D They played for about 1 1/2 hours and except for two songs ("Empty Space" and "My Precious") all my favorites were played. Last one was "Hanging By A Moment" - a great closing song. :D Jason was a sweetie and incredibly good. A great show altogether!!! 8)

oh thats awsome! my precious is one of my absolute favs!!do you have both albums? i do....how many peeps were there?
Yes, I have both albums and I LOVE them... :) I don't know how many people were there, but it was sold out and hot due to the heat we are suffering from here at the moment. It was hard to breathe, I tell ya, and I was sweating like crazy... :shock: I guess about 500 people were there, maybe more, but I can't really say... ;)