✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lifehouse

Katharina

yea, I do love the Bravery as well. Ok Go Im not crazy about (unless Im on the treadmill;))

The Bravery keeps churning out great songs that go unnoticed for the most part, and you cannot dis Ok Go, that was an amazing music video!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lifehouse is amazing! Well, I don't like their music that much, but the guys are as classy as it gets. My mom's best friend in a way manages their touring guitarist Ben Carey, so from that relation, we get quite a few free tickets and my parents have been fortunate enough to eat dinner with them a few times.

Anyway, my dad is a nut he loves them so much. A follows them to so many places, the lead singer, Jason, was nice enough to personally call my mom and wish her a happy birthday because she's a huge fan, and they're clean and great humans!

:)

i don't know in which way they are similar to Coldplay but i got to listen this band through lastFM. :thinking:

i was listening to similar artists to Coldplay and this band came up... i have heard few of them, but i like it. :)

Listen to the song "Blind" and youll understand how theyre similar to Coldplay.

the only song i know of them is from where you are. had my boyfriend not mentioned it, i would've never had heard of this band. that being said and this being the only track i've heard, i can't really say whether i like the band or just this single song, which by the way is quite nice. not great, but nice.

the only song i know of them is from where you are. had my boyfriend not mentioned it, i would've never had heard of this band. that being said and this being the only track i've heard, i can't really say whether i like the band or just this single song, which by the way is quite nice. not great, but nice.

I love that song, you've probably heard Hanging by A Moment but just dont recognize the name. Everyones heard that song.

• 1 month later...
Cool, this thread's alive again!

lol I had to get in on the fun.

Have you guys ever been to lifehouse-media.com. ? I got some amazing covers, b sides, and pre lifehouse stuff (diffs lucky day.). I like running away and I want you to know (like the scientist of lifehouse)

• 4 years later...