✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Female bands/singers..which one's should I listen to?

Sweet One

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LAURA' date=' I forgot about Chantal Kreviazuk[/quote']

I'm a huge fan of her!! I have both her albums and i'm gonna get her next one...Hey did you know that she's gonna be at Caban in downtown?? I think it's a cd signing..i'm trying to figure out how i'm gonna go!!

Who's that? :?: What kind of music :?:

She's a canadian singer-songwriter....she's really good, she sings folky pop-ish music.....i don't really know how to describe her music..but she covered "Leaving on a Jet Plane" for the Armageddon soundtrack....oh and she's married to Raine from Our Lady Peace...just thought i'd add that little tid-bit in...lol :wink:

I'm a huge fan of her!! I have both her albums and i'm gonna get her next one...Hey did you know that she's gonna be at Caban in downtown?? I think it's a cd signing..i'm trying to figure out how i'm gonna go!!

I'm on the Caban mailing list and got the e-mail. I really like her new single, don't know what it's called though.

And yes she is married to Raine from Our Lady Peace. Their children will be so good looking, she is gorgeous.

If her and Raine do have babies, they'll be gorgeous...i heard that she went to some radio show and the hosts said that she was stunning...lol...i'm trying to go to Caban, but i need someone to go with..i'll probably go with my friend...she likes her...

Oh and by the way..her new single is called "In This Life"....they have the video on Much but they don't play it very often, it's only on medium rotation...check MMM instead, they'll play it for sure!!

:wink:

hmm how does she sound....i've never heard her

if they have babies...haha :lol: i wonder what would happen if they had monkeys :lol: just kidding i'm sorry :wink:

I think she's good, sound well she plays the piano and is a great vocalist.

Download:

Wayne

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Feels like home

In this life

Before You

Any of those are good.

• 2 weeks later...
I've never heard of Ms Apple or Ms Jones :oops: ....but I really like Mary.J. Blige...or is that too souly...if you wanna go back in time I love Joni Mitchell....and just for the record I really :evil: really dislike Sophie-bloody-ellis-Bextor :wink:

I think i asked this before...who's Sophie Ellis- Bextor??? Some british gal??? what kind of music does she sing?? :roll:

Hey people,Have you ever listen to THE GATHERING?????Her singer is my fave and their music is so trippy!!!They are from Holland and i do reccomend to listen to HOW TO MEASURE A PLANET?,If_then_else and the very new Black LIght District.MY avatar is a pix of their singer and my signature is from Broken glass a very sad song of this wonderful band!!!Anneke Van Giesbergen is a great singer,she's better then garbage,dido,etc....

I've never heard of Ms Apple or Ms Jones :oops: ....but I really like Mary.J. Blige...or is that too souly...if you wanna go back in time I love Joni Mitchell....and just for the record I really :evil: really dislike Sophie-bloody-ellis-Bextor :wink:

I think i asked this before...who's Sophie Ellis- Bextor??? Some british gal??? what kind of music does she sing?? :roll:

You don't know Sophie Ellis Bextor?? OK, she is British... "Murder On The Dancefloor" is a funny tune... :D