✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Time Is it and what are you doing ??

Soufiane

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok if you translate it it'll be like Giant saturday since gigante is giant and sabado is saturday XD well right now they're doing some sort of contest where someone has to guess what animal they're describing pretty lame let me tell u!!! I grew up watching it EVERY single saturday :dead: my grandpa used to love it a lot and when he passed away I quit watching it cuz It depresses me but there's only one section I like which is 'El Chacal' I don't know how u say chacal in english but that¡s hilarious!!! And its all about contests and stuff like that and the great prize is a car!!! 'nuevesito de paquete ultimo modelo' hahahahha it means brand new car ultimate one hahaha!!

ANd that's it hahaha :lol::lol:

Not popular music as in pop music. popular music as in radiohead, air, coldplay, keane... mostly those
:laugh3:That's what I meant - today's music that is popular is meditative stuff like Radiohead, Coldplay, Keane, and "similar artists".. Well, it's all over the board, but it can be meditative.. but I suppose there's always been that genera of music (Pink Floyd, et. al.).. It's really subliminal or subconscious/barely conscious stuff - at that level of effect on the mind..;)

:laugh3:That's what I meant - today's music that is popular is meditative stuff like Radiohead, Coldplay, Keane, and "similar artists".. Well, it's all over the board, but it can be meditative.. but I suppose there's always been that genera of music (Pink Floyd, et. al.).. It's really subliminal or subconscious/barely conscious stuff - at that level of effect on the mind..;)

Ah, I see now! Yes, I think it's nice that we can adapt our everyday musical choices into those kinds of mixes.

Ok if you translate it it'll be like Giant saturday since gigante is giant and sabado is saturday XD well right now they're doing some sort of contest where someone has to guess what animal they're describing pretty lame let me tell u!!! I grew up watching it EVERY single saturday :dead: my grandpa used to love it a lot and when he passed away I quit watching it cuz It depresses me but there's only one section I like which is 'El Chacal' I don't know how u say chacal in english but that¡s hilarious!!! And its all about contests and stuff like that and the great prize is a car!!! 'nuevesito de paquete ultimo modelo' hahahahha it means brand new car ultimate one hahaha!!

ANd that's it hahaha :lol::lol:

This show - sounds like a stock formula game show - "You Bet Your Life" with Groucho Marx comes to mind..:P Does a duck pop down from the ceiling with the answer?:laugh3:

?Ultimate car? Like what??:thinking:

This show - sounds like a stock formula game show - "You Bet Your Life" with Groucho Marx comes to mind..:P Does a duck pop down from the ceiling with the answer?:laugh3:

?Ultimate car? Like what??:thinking:

Its like brand new model hahahahaha.

No there's no duck but it's lame enough already!:lol:

Yeah, my dad had to tell us that. xD

I'm taking French, so I am really clueless on most Spanish, unless it's like...burritos or some word like that. :laugh3:

spanish is a bit complicated but not for me since it's my language but u might get to learn it someday or at least the most common sentences!!:D:D