✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Time Is it and what are you doing ??

Soufiane

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

starskay? what tickets do you mean? chilli peppers?

its 5:40 pm. i'm just on msn and chatting to friends while listening to placebo.

yes. i woke up at 7am, opened up ticketek then at 8:20 it kicked me out and i didn't get in till 10:30am. all tickets were sold out by then and i could've killed someone.

if you got tickets consider yourself very lucky and being envied right now.

aw thanks, i'm kathy btw. i'm hoping they push for another concert but i'm not holding my breathe.

i assume you're going to a sydney concert? i don't understand why they've ignored melbourne. if another concert opens up in australia, i'm determined enough to fly there :nice:

8:04PM. I'm pretty jolly right now because I got tickets on Monday to see Eric Clapton on his first tour in Australia since before I was born. :dance:

It'll be my first live show ever! And I couldn't have chosen a better one.

Listening to some Clapton to get warmed up.

4:53pm - the tickets all sold out. i despise ticketek right now :angry:

I missed out as well!!!! Damn ticketmaster! I was trying to get tix for the Melbourne:cry: ...I was even gonna fly to Sydney to see them there but my friend couldnt get tix there either, damn!!!

8:04PM. I'm pretty jolly right now because I got tickets on Monday to see Eric Clapton on his first tour in Australia since before I was born. :dance:

It'll be my first live show ever! And I couldn't have chosen a better one.

Listening to some Clapton to get warmed up.

That is awesome!!!! Eric Clapton is a guitar genius, and great first concert, Im very envious lol

I missed out as well!!!! Damn ticketmaster! I was trying to get tix for the Melbourne:cry: ...I was even gonna fly to Sydney to see them there but my friend couldnt get tix there either, damn!!!

funny, after my failed attempts with ticketek i tried ticketmaster lol i already said earlier that i would fly anywhere in aus if they decide on additional concerts.

despite missing out over 15 hours ago, my disappointment is renewed... tomorrow is another day i suppose..wait, it is tomorrow :stunned:

12:09am.

considering the other nominees it's not that bad :rolleyes:

plus, iwhat did u expect :P, it's the VMAs!

True, but come on! They couldn't vote for another band? Really...

No offense to people who like them, but ugh!

1:13...on here checking out all the threads...