✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i love chris martin

chrismrtnfrEEk

i love chris martin sooooooooo much for him "i'd bleed my self dry" hes voice his face everything about him is so beautiful!!!!!!!!i would do anything to get a chance to meet him!he seems like such a beautiful person with a beautiful personality!!! i have all these interviews downloaded from him and stuff recorded from t.v on tape and omg he reminds me of me soooooo much and how he starts talking then he stops and is like wat am i talking about again and thats wat i do i do that allllll the time its like another me its so amazing i wanna be his friend sooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love chris martin sooooooooo much for him "i'd bleed my self dry" hes voice his face everything about him is so beautiful!!!!!!!!i would do anything to get a chance to meet him!he seems like such a beautiful person with a beautiful personality!!! i have all these interviews downloaded from him and stuff recorded from t.v on tape and omg he reminds me of me soooooo much and how he starts talking then he stops and is like wat am i talking about again and thats wat i do i do that allllll the time its like another me its so amazing i wanna be his friend sooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why do you say when he talks he sounds like you oh wait i think i'm confused

or should i ask why do you say he reminds you of you?

thats the part i dont get :?

Re: wow

whoa honey' date=' yeah i know he's great and all that, but your just coming off....psychotic....relax, maybe you will meet him one day. just if i were you i wouldn't say that stuff to his face or you'll probably scare him off!!! :wink:[/quote']

Can you imagine!! LMAO I mean he freaks out himself when he sees Dave Grohl! errr.gif The guy is just not ready for this! Give the poor aul fella some time! Whatever_anim.gif