✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HHEEEEheee...TATU ROCKS..u may have to shoot me later!

Naughtyfig

bad naughtyfig seems redundant.. :D

anyways.. i read in my Q mag (the one i got ripped off on) that the dark haired one was really unpleasant

and i hope she DOES break MWHAHAHAHHA

it's kinda annoying and sad at the same time when mtv has nothing better than t.A.t.U. to entertain us with

GOD BLESS THE CATHOLIC SCHOOL GIRL OUTFIT!!! :D

haha everyone's going on about tatu and laura's standing proud with her school girl post. rock on! :D :lol:

DAMN RIGHT!!! l too stand proud and little...as a proud owner of my catholic schoolgirl outfit :lol:

:multi:

GOD BLESS THE CATHOLIC SCHOOL GIRL OUTFIT!!! :D

haha everyone's going on about tatu and laura's standing proud with her school girl post. rock on! :D :lol:

DAMN RIGHT!!! l too stand proud and little...as a proud owner of my catholic schoolgirl outfit :lol:

:multi:

i'll be right next to you..proud and little :D :lol:

TATU girls have horrible personalities, everytime I see them theyre being utter bitches, makes you wonder how people could actually work with that.

For example, on the MTV post show the interviewer simply said to them "Hey, nice to see you.......*No reaction*..... So, youre performing here with huge names tonight, 50 Cent and Pink-" *Interuption of ginger ignorant West European girl* "We're not scared, we're not scared, they do not scare us, we are not intimidated by anyone." I mean, Jesus christ, they sound like fucking Nazi's.