✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HHEEEEheee...TATU ROCKS..u may have to shoot me later!

Naughtyfig

oh I'm buzzed..just got back from a awesome costume party..me .. and...mi amiga..me numero uno biotch..ma homie G..went to this club..kareoke-lipsync contest..grand prize=$600..bling bling yall..

we dressed up inmy old catholic school uni's..blue balzors, white shitrs, tie, red plaid wicked short skirts..knee high socks..but we funcked it up with some wICKed converse old kool HIGH top SNEAKS..ahh hAA..

so anyways..we did two of TATU'S song..the all the things u said one and the not gonna get us one...and when your panel of judges are bunch of frat boys HEYYY NOWW....

WE WON...the didnt even let the other contestants go IT WAS SOO funny..

i GOTS ME SOME BLING BLING..HEHE...

I'd like to thank TATU for reheating those girl girl unis..ughh those little anorexix ugly ass russian lesbos...

ewww..I gota pee..tequila makes me piss alot..darn it works better than cranberry juice...

oyeee

I love when TATU make out' date=' if that helps.[/quote']

haha they didnt on the award show ...they left that to those zillion girls dancing around in school girl outfits......um....the black haired girl...id be afriad to touch her cause i might brake her!! shes SO tincy!!

yes ...people there is no need to even state that TATU is a talentess duo doing it..that lesbian deal...I firmly believe for the publicity...

was are one of trash duos...thats an x factor..its common knowldege

and yes...they ssooo tiny