✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NY police kill man on wedding day

Jenjie

what?????

ALL I ASKED YOU WAS TO DEFINE WHITE!!! THATS IT!!!!!!!! NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS........

now either you discuss the topic about it being racial or not.... (the shooting) or gets to steppin.......

next.

Its sad you cant handle the fact you're a moron. But dont worry its human nature to still act like you know what you're talking about even after you say 2 very different things.

You said I could and was racist against latino''s...yet now you're saying that cant happen....You're selfish pride wont let you to admit to being a moron.:laugh3: and you dont have the self control to shut up:\

So we have you saying i was racist agaisnt hispanics and now you're saying thats not possible. You provide a much needed comic relief to this board Cam, its truly sad you're not even trying to do that.:laugh3:

You're on the record saying two things and only one can be true, and since i cant be racist towards hispanics what you said the first time was wrong.(Back on the illegal immigration topic, you dont seem to have a good memory so i have to remind you of the idiotic things you say)

I will never grow tired of making you look a fool

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you again for single handedly ignoring the obvious mr.culo....... :)

I don't think I ever called you racist specifically.... but if the shoe fits... so be it. I am growing so tired of your insipid remarks and even more idiotic posts about shit..... you talk out of your ass and quite frankly I don't give 2 shits what you think about me because you mean shat to me.... :)

see I'm ok with it....... but thanks again for answering my oh so simple question. You're a winner... :)

xoxoxo

I don't think I ever called you racist specifically.... but if the shoe fits... so be it. I am growing so tired of your insipid remarks and even more idiotic posts about shit..... you talk out of your ass and quite frankly I don't give 2 shits what you think about me because you mean shat to me.... :)

see I'm ok with it....... but thanks again for answering my oh so simple question. You're a winner... :)

xoxoxo

I couldn't agree with you more.;)

xoxoxo

You called me a "racist" because i was not for illegal immigration...but now you're saying i CANT be a racist.....

I was just calling you out on that, saying 2 things.

I dont care about you, I just like pointing it out when you make a mistake, which happens oh so often. You act like you know everything about the world yet you make such simple mistakes and then you try to pretend you never made them. Its quite funny. Then when i call you out for it, you get all mad and try to turn it on me. You're pretty insane, but dont worry its fun.:laugh3:

...and you my friend don't need any help in making yourself look like a fool..... :nice:

Man idiots are fun to talk to.....

You just say 2 different things and now you're trying to turn it on me,:laugh3:

Ill give you "props" for trying. Thinking this hard must give you a headache.:laugh3: The fact you can use the internet intrigues me. But now you have me feeling sorry for you and sad for making fun of you. Im sorry for being a jerk, i cant help it when people are this dumb i become a pompous asshole

Now i feel like one of those kids making fun of retards, thats not right. I shouldnt make fun of your mental handicaps.

this topic is going nowhere.... let it go.

Im sorry you arent smart enough to keep up:laugh3: But let it be a lesson to you I cant be a racist against latino's and for it to be impossible to be one...:lol: Its either one or the other not both Einstein(Famous scientist, i just know if you were smart enough to know who he was:\ )

dude get over it. if you don't care about what she thinks of you, why have you posted such crap for a page of a forum over something that is totally irrelevant?

i'm sorry but what you are doing is just plain immature. get over it. its the bloody internet for god's sake!

dude get over it. if you don't care about what she thinks of you, why have you posted such crap for a page of a forum over something that is totally irrelevant?

i'm sorry but what you are doing is just plain immature. get over it. its the bloody internet for god's sake!

I'm afraid you won't be able to talk any sense into him. He's too far gone, the poor thing!:rolleyes:

Im sorry you arent smart enough to keep up:laugh3: But let it be a lesson to you I cant be a racist against latino's and for it to be impossible to be one...:lol: Its either one or the other not both Einstein(Famous scientist' date=' i just know if you were smart enough to know who he was:\ )[/quote']

uh Earth to mr. CULO>... the topic was about an innocent man being unjustly shot 52 times...... and the cops not being investigated for it or punished..... woopdeedoo they're on desk duty.... but thats about it....

so this is what the topic is..... was it racial? I think so.... that was the question in place.. not whether you or I are racist..... punk bitch. :rolleyes:

who needs to keep up now?? fuck off... talk about Sean Bell or the topic gets locked........ end.

amen. *high fives you*

Just to prove a point.

The fact you're getting into it is just as immature...:\

Why dont you run along and go post some more pictures of yourself all over some thread...thats way more immature. Maybe if you post enough you'll get that feeling of self worth you're dying to have. Listen Marry, you act just as immature, so you have no place telling anyone to act mature.

uh Earth to mr. CULO>... the topic was about an innocent man being unjustly shot 52 times...... and the cops not being investigated for it or punished..... woopdeedoo they're on desk duty.... but thats about it....

so this is what the topic is..... was it racial? I think so.... that was the question in place.. not whether you or I are racist..... punk bitch. :rolleyes:

who needs to keep up now?? fuck off... talk about Sean Bell or the topic gets locked........ end.

I never thought you were a racist, hell your in love with europe. I was pointing out a simple fact of you being a moron who says one thing one minute then something completely opposite the next. The fact you change so often was the point. And the fact you didnt even realize that was the real issue is very sad. .:laugh3:

Just to prove a point.

The fact you're getting into it is just as immature...:\

Why dont you run along and go post some more pictures of yourself all over some thread...thats way more immature. Maybe if you post enough you'll get that feeling of self worth you're dying to have. Listen Marry, you act just as immature, so you have no place telling anyone to act mature.

hahahaha. now you attack me. :laugh3:

all i'm saying is there is so much duality in what you are doing, you are saying you don't give a shit about what she says, yet you continue to defend yourself.

i detect a slight element of hypocritical activity.

and on your attack on me, well i'm not even going to reply. i'd rather be the bigger man. and beside i was only trying to calm the situation down...

hahahaha. now you attack me. :laugh3:

all i'm saying is there is so much duality in what you are doing, you are saying you don't give a shit about what she says, yet you continue to defend yourself.

i detect a slight element of hypocritical activity.

and on your attack on me, well i'm not even going to reply. i'd rather be the bigger man. and beside i was only trying to calm the situation down...

Defend myself? i am not. Im on the attack showing how she changes her words around too often.

And the only one being hypocritical would be you, Linda. the fact you post your picture up all day every day and act like you're mature. Maybe your father didnt love you enough, (and i really dont care)but posting every 10 seconds wont change that.

Defend myself? i am not. Im on the attack showing how she changes her words around too often.

And the only one being hypocritical would be you, Linda. the fact you post your picture up all day every day and act like you're mature. Maybe your father didnt love you enough, (and i really dont care)but posting every 10 seconds wont change that.

His name is Josh! :angry:

I bid you good day!

Listen Mariah go get a myspace and post all your whorish pictures on that' date=' and maybe some gay dude will give you some nice comments and you'll feel all warm and happy inside, but please dont try to act mature when every 10 seconds you prove you are not.[/quote']

whos mariah?????? :laugh3::laugh3:

i think you need to get names right nick.