✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another bad Guy fan encounter

cold_kitty

i'm not sure if anyone else has heard about this one, but apparently a girl went up to guy and asked for an autograph and he told her to "get lost".

okay, that's fine. bad day.

then guy procceded to light his cigarette and blew smoke in her face.

wow. lol. i didn't even know guy smoked!? yeah, well this was filtered through someone else so who knows how much of this is true.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i read this somewher I think its in another thread on here anywyas it so sad I feel so sorry for the person he said that too anyways if I eva see that guy am gonna give him a smack on his yummy butt

yeah i read this somewher I think its in another thread on here anywyas it so sad I feel so sorry for the person he said that too anyways if I eva see that guy am gonna give him a smack on his yummy butt

I'm sorry, but "yummy butt" brings back so many memories!! Angie named a JPEG yummy butt and i just laughed and laughed!!

Oh, but that story's terrible. :?

i'm not sure if anyone else has heard about this one, but apparently a girl went up to guy and asked for an autograph and he told her to "get lost".

okay, that's fine. bad day.

then guy procceded to light his cigarette and blew smoke in her face.

wow. lol. i didn't even know guy smoked!? yeah, well this was filtered through someone else so who knows how much of this is true.

yup ive read this and i wasnt to happy about it :) andyeah i knew guy smoked! marlboro lights to be exact :)

Ha! Ha! :lol: Shame on Guy! :lol:

I was at the Cleveland concert the other night and afterwards, while waiting to see if the band came out (Jonny and Chris eventually did), my friends swears she saw Guy drive away in a little white car, smirking his ass off as he was getting away. I asked if her if anybody else saw him and she said "No, but I'm almost postive was him." Tsk, Tsk Guy. :lol:

a little car? haha maybe thats whats bugging him that they gave him a mr bean car and the others a mercedez lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL...hmmm he needs spanking??? lm the QUEEN of that :lol: :twisted: hmmm....its gonna be damn bad too :D

you, lady d and l!! :D...WELL..to start off...and then EVERYONE ELSE WILL JOIN IN!! :o

heheh yes can't wait but girlies maybe we have to not do it anymore cos jesselovescolplay got to meet him and she says he was really nice u can read what she has to say in the general forum

but we can still spank him!!!

heheh yes can't wait but girlies maybe we have to not do it anymore cos jesselovescolplay got to meet him and she says he was really nice u can read what she has to say in the general forum

but we can still spank him!!!

yeah i wanna spank him!!he can spank me back anytime tho mm :D

There's a really nice story by a lovely girl on the CP message board about a dinner she had with Coldplay as a competition prize. She describes the event and from what I can gather Guy was v.attentive, he asked her lots of questions and called the scarf she gave him as a present "absolutely gorgeous". So he's not all bad after all :D Here's the link if you want to read the whole thing:

http://coldplay.artscience.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49032

with every one of these stories that pops up, it gets harder and harder to say "well, he must have just had a bad day" and shrug it off.

maybe guy's becoming an asshole rockstar. :o

I don't even think he is shy at all. Maybe he has an ego/picky.

Chris M. is certainly like that IMHO.

I doubt he would tell Kylie Mynogue look a like to get lost.